Reviews for Hope and Memory
Beautiful!
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 2/20
Great start!
lunaz chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Just discovered your story and enjoyed it very much. I hope you will continue it.
KatPartridge chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
This story is so well written,and heartbreaking.
You did a wonderful job creating the hospitaly worrying feeling. It sent chills down my spine and a perfect image.
I cannot wait for more and see how Keith will be.
monkeepeanut chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Great story! But could you please update soon? I really wanna know what happens with Keith! :)
That70sGirl99 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
I really like this story! Could you please update? I really enjoy all your stories and I'm DYING To see what happens in this story! Please update soon.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
hey!

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
kats96 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
This is one of my favorite stories. It strikes a chord within me every time I read it. Please keep writing.
kats96 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Another great chapter. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
kats96 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Heard a presentation today in health class on brain tumors, but this story really puts facts into perspective when it comes to the impact on people's lives brain tumors can have. This story has such raw emotion that really touches me... But then again, I'm a pretty emotional person. Great work, just the same.
kats96 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ah, I remember reading this story a while ago, and I was quite pleased to reread it with the latest chapters. I liked the Monkees reference. "I Wanna Be Free" is such a beautiful song. I'm a huge Monkees fan, so that made my day. And even the chapter title, "Shades of Grey." Also a very pretty song. I'm rambling. I really like this story, so keep up the good work.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
hey!

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)