Reviews for A Marauding Story
LadyZalen chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
I really like this story. I hope you decide to continue soon.
JadedLights07 chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
will you ever update this story? :)
Gemmy chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Please please keep writing this story :)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Loving it! Update pleaseeee
BlueGreen216 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I like it, it may not be realistic to the book because in the book the impression is that Lily loves her sister and doesn't snap back at her but all I like the idea.
Ceasar-Flickerman chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Owls don't have teeth...
IllusiveButterfly chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
Cool story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
Anonymouse29 chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Can't you please update sooner than next month!
Four Maraudettes chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
Brilliant please update soon im itching to know what happens
NorthernKitty chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
aww this chapter is just adorable! Romantic stuff is getting nearer D love all the details, how nice and beautiful ;) btw I claim MORE REMUS, cause he's my fav char and imo you know pretty well the way he thinks :)

Note: don't take offence, but I think you should use a spellchecker. The thing is I'm Russian and it's really hard for me to read your fabulous fanfic when there are useless aposthrophes :( I have to read a sentence once again until I get it right :(
NorthernKitty chapter 16 . 1/6/2012

xxyou'remykryptonitexx chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
i love this story to bits!
MadiOfTheSun chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
So awesome! I really loved it!
northernkitty chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
this is still pretty interesting, but I'm sure you can write much better! Please keep updating!
team.K.putt chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
I really like this story but I don't get this chapter, sorry. And the title? Just because Cassie didn't want to snog him? Well, I must say that it wasn't your best chapter, sorry again but that's what I think.