Reviews for An Impossible Child
nat chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
I want to see the wedding night!
DancingPickle101 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Aw I love this! I love thinking that the doctor is going to finally start being nice to River in the series. This story is fantastic so far. I can't wait to see where you take it!

-Your favorite dancing pickle!
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
First of all, the fact that you 'read and admire' my fic makes ME do a happy dance. You needn't say such lovely things, but it was nice that you did.

SECOND of all, I enjoyed this a lot. Jack HAD to be the best man; how did this never occur to me until you wrote it? He's the perfect man for the job. Rory's talk was to be expected and I liked the link/tie you made between them both waiting for 'their' girls.

Finally, I wanted to advise you NOT to write their wedding night too much because you do want to keep this rated T and though smut may seem like a good idea, it rarely adds much to the actual story.

Wow this is probably the longest review ever...anywho, keep it up and I'll keep reading it.

SerenBex chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I loved this chapter!

Fantastic! :D
Doctor-River chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Yes, yes you need the traditional wedding night events! D and I'm excited for the timebabies!
Symphony In Blue chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
I don't think it was too fluffy or overly sentimental. I thought it was just right. Lovely chapter. And yes, wedding night and timebabies soon please! x
The HongKonger chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Everybody wants timekids! What an awesome life they would had. Thanks for putting Jack in again.
hipkarma chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
A lovely wedding chapter! Thank you.
mads chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
I think you should like make it so the doctor knows before she does. I think that would be interesting
Kathy chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
great! excellent! keep writing!

Miggs chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
"I'm supposed to be your husband, not your gay uncle."

*gigglesnort* yeah, someone else already holds that title.
gidget89 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Okay firstly - so sweet of your to say that at the start, lol. This was perfect. I cannot even. I LOVE IT. FOREVER. I am so excited for the time!babies. And more Jack!
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Can't believe i'v only just gotten around to reading this, it's amazing! can't wait for the next update!x
Ffion chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I love this story,update quickly:)
The HongKonger chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Awesome update. I did miss you! I was very happy that Jack made an appearance. I hope they would get River into Torchwood for an episode...
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »