Reviews for Sherpunzel
The Professor chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Evi15 chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
MorphineGun12 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is seriously just too good to be try. This is genius! XD
Merthur True Love chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Loved it
RavensPoeticSoul chapter 14 . 9/5/2011
Best fanfiction epilogue ever!
Sepei chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
Can Mrs. Hudsen be the fairy god mother? That would be wonderful. "I'm your fairy god mother, not your house keeper."
Jolly jamacian janitor chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
FAVORITE CHAPTER, ah the family quarrels in the Holme's house, I can't believe it's over... I loved it soooo much while it lasted :D
The Science Of Seduction chapter 14 . 7/22/2011
*cries* NUU! it's over :'(

But it was a brilliant epilogue. I love Drunk!Mycroft :D and a nice massive fight between the lot of them- amazing :3

I'm looking forward to your other fairytales :D

DavidTennantIsMyGod chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
YAYYYYY! I loved it. It made me laugh, it turned me on, and it was exciting and dramatic. Twas fabulous the way you intertwined the two stories, and made it your own. Thank you so much for writing this!
IAmTheMedusa chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
With parents like that being locked in a tower isn't a bad option ;)

Good chapter. A lot of doors still open ;)

LimaniWolf chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Hehe I like to imagine that John and Sherlock were having it off in the closet to Narnia ;D I'm sad it's over :( but it's a great story and I'm glad that you've got other projects underway :D and I love how you worked the ending so that final sentence fits in so well ;)
The Science Of Seduction chapter 13 . 7/21/2011
I ate him. That's what happened. Yays for happy ending :3 sorta...

I'm gonna be so sad in the epilogue because it's going to be over ;A; but at least Sherlock and John had a good time ;D

IAmTheMedusa chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Meaner? Well. Is it a challenge because... You know... ;)

Anyway. Great chapter! Loved Mycroft's reaction.

From UK

Jolly Jamacian Janitor chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
3 perfect, especially loved the suspenceful draw between John and Moriaty, it's like is he gonna die? is he he gonna get to jail? awe no a helicopter picked him up, BRING THAT SMUG ASS BACK HERE SO I CAN KICK IT! Shoot the only John Watson you bastard!

Btw loved the alternative words for balls during john's capture
OryonUK chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
He better survive, otherwise I am going to wreack havoc with Moriarty!

Oooooh that was such an exciting chapter, so much happened and yay John and Sherlock declaring their love for each other. Beautiful, simply beautiful :D

As for Cinderella!SherlockJohn, I now have images of Anderson dressed in drag :p I want the fairy godfather to be Mycroft - sneaky little matchmaker he is! As for evil stepmum/dad, thats a tough one.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »