Reviews for A Mirror in the Heart
Whyhow chapter 1 . 7/18
Considering that it appears River could tell the gender before Zoe, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the first one to know about the pregnancy.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awwww! Sad-sweet.
Goomba chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Absolutely darling and extremely well written, from all points of view. Just a well rounded and spectacular piece - Thank you for sharing.

Cheers, Jen
RionaEire chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
As I think I've mentioned in the past I like your use of the present tense. Its good that River has a high alcohol tollerance and doesn't get drunk too easily. Otherwise I'd be a little worried about her keeping up with the men in whiskey. But her body seems to handle it fine so okay. I don't picture Inara using the word "luckiness" as a noun. Its a cool word that way and I think I might start using it thusly, but I can't picture her doing it. I like Zoe pregnant, having a piece of Wash to love and raise and be proud of.

writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is an endearing presentation of the crew as they learn about Zoe’s pregnancy and the sacrifices/changes that will be needed to keep her little one safe.

Thanks for posting.
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was excellent! I fell in love with the series and feel like here were so many more stories to be told. Thanks for the continuation if the crew's lives.