Reviews for Cast in Gold
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 7/21
He's finally starting to listen to that intelligent voice that keeps talking to him in the back of his head. You know the one that actually says smart stuff that isn't his crippling neuroses.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 7/20
Oh this is going to be epic. I'm very curious how far Saneda went with him that night when she fondled his junk lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 7/20
Ah I forget that he is literally a mental handicap. His mind is simply incapable of thinking about anything he wants without experiencing a form of shock and mild to severe seizure as well as instant flight or fight mainly flight. Seriously this guy. Ah sometimes I forget he is literally a brain dead zombie.
T51b Moridin chapter 19 . 7/20
They just need to get laid. Kensuke has the right of it.
T51b Moridin chapter 18 . 7/20
ALl I know is I feel like with all this if they don't somehow end up together I will be rather sad :(.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 7/20
Wow. You did a good job bringing out the psychotic breaks of the Exalted. I actually went and read about the story and noted especially the way the Exalted especially the stronger ones could succumb to bouts of extreme sin, such as pride, sloth, lust, etc. It was extremely interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 7/20
Man Im surprised you didn't have them watch the original Star Wars Trilogy. Why didn't you? That's just evil.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 7/20
That was actually nice. Now we just need to see Shinji unlock his AT field which I think will enhance his soul and make him better able to grasp even greater power to begin doing things that should be frankly impossible.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 7/20
That was very unique. So they pushed the Angel to gain sentience. Truly interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 7/20
Very interesting. I'm really highly entertained. The difference in personality and mental growth and character development is a big deal to me.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 7/20
LOL! That ending.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 7/20
Lol. Random glowing. Shinji is so nonchalant about it. The rest are like "Huh."
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 7/20
That was so badass it wasn't even funny. Well done.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 7/20
That was adorable. I like the adapt or die. Something the original writer should have probably put into his work.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 7/20
Heh. So he in a sense reached second base with misato. Nice.