Reviews for Cast in Gold
Forgrtful chapter 1 . 3/14
Cast yet in the name of God, Thou art Gold
D72 chapter 15 . 1/18
I understand in this case, Gendo is actually protecting his son, but in all mystical healing scenarios, why not just knock the patient out after having them sign an NDA?

"The treatment is classified. Enjoy your new tail." "I didn't come in here with a tail!" "Hmm, I guess there ARE limits to how long the 'intern' can go without sleep."
D72 chapter 12 . 1/18
I have never seen Kensuki/Rei.

The concealed S2 agents are great. Always love the concealed agent gag.
Wyrd Darcnyzz chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Oh. I think I remember why I stopped reading this. You're pairing Shinji up with an OC. That's a rather large and depressing mark against this story.
illuminios chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
I'll say it only once. Your story badly needs constructive criticism. Unfortunately you hadn't received enough of that here (expected) and on Spacebattles (really embarrassing notion). The stuff you pull off regularly requires a healthy dose of common sense which is surprisingly lacking in a disappointingly large number of scenes.

Your attempts to give every character, fandom and concept justice and "deconstruct" solar protagonist story backfire spectacularly.

Tl; dr Would have been an enjoyable read if not for a lot of inconsistencies.
Sun S. Li chapter 42 . 10/7/2016
Haha holy crap. You're still posting and updating one of the few great evangelion fanfic of all time. I'm so very happy that I get to keep reading this as these last 3 chapters are just edge of the seat exciting. Just wow. good work all around.
Laconeko chapter 42 . 9/21/2016
The fair folk is as weird and terrifying as I imagined (actually weirder, but that's a good thing). It's kind of funny how they are actually more difficult to handle than most of the angels.

And now we have a Lunar in the mix, and judging from the ease with which he carries himself I'm guessing he has far more experience with Exaltation than Shinji. I'm seeing answers (given or danced around, probably the latter) in a future chapter.
spannerMonkey chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
The clock's telling me I've got work later today. Only. One. More. Chapter... just added the fav onto my follow. :D
Satire Swift chapter 42 . 9/13/2016
My god your description of the faerie host and their battles are spectacular. I will admit though, I am mildly disappointed that the Lunar is not one of the main cast and rather someone new. That was a great chance for Ayumi to Exalt.

Great chapter.
Goerman chapter 42 . 9/10/2016
Holy crap that was amazing. Other than some minor spelling errors it was perfect. All I can really say is " please sir, may I have some more".
le BlekSzedou chapter 42 . 9/9/2016
...ooooooh booooy. It lives :D I am happy to see that.
Law77 chapter 17 . 9/1/2016
What have I read?!
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 7/21/2016
He's finally starting to listen to that intelligent voice that keeps talking to him in the back of his head. You know the one that actually says smart stuff that isn't his crippling neuroses.
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
Oh this is going to be epic. I'm very curious how far Saneda went with him that night when she fondled his junk lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
Ah I forget that he is literally a mental handicap. His mind is simply incapable of thinking about anything he wants without experiencing a form of shock and mild to severe seizure as well as instant flight or fight mainly flight. Seriously this guy. Ah sometimes I forget he is literally a brain dead zombie.