Reviews for Chaos Rising
Call Brandybuck chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Brilliant story. I read this a while ago and am still in awe of this. The personalities and roles are so fitting, and all of this seems so realistically written. Well done.

- Call B.
Tula chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Wow, that was really cool. I think I remember reading this ages ago, but it's great to see it again. It was just as awesome this time around. Love to see more in this AU!
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Very exciting conclusion! The tide of battle was tipped toward them and the closeness they got from the big spell really bound them all together. Nice solution to the demon invasion and a way for the Seven to get more accustomed to fighting together. Terrific AU and I hope to see more of this soon! Thank you so much for reposting this. I really enjoyed rereading it!
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Very exciting and action packed chapter! The bad guys plans are really being tossed into Chaos and the adaptations are continuing to slow them down. Glad that Ezra tried for the wand and made his choice to stand with the others. So much going on in the battle! Very enjoyable chapter, everyone is getting so much to do.
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Lots of great background information and so sweet finding out that the Magnificent Seven are so well known for their ability to protect and stop evil. They are together and I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't been reincarnated elsewhere. Great choice that they made and they are going to be so much trouble for the bad guys. This really moved the story forward.
sfulton229 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Terrific rescue! Glad to see how well they are working together. That was a very cunning plan and great that they rescued the last boy as well. Heading into Chaos is the best option and finding a friendly face really helped. Glad they made it!
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Nice rescue and Ezra is paying quite a price for it. That was some valuable information and a terrific reason to get the other six together. Terrific plan and lots of excitement and action to come! I'm really enjoying this again.
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Great way to get Ezra and Vin into the story! They both have a lot to contribute and they are really pitching in here. Nice backstory on Ezra and he's finding out that he's got some mysteries in his past. Vin is a terrific scout and nice to find out what happened to the rest of Chris' team. Lots of excitement! Very fun chapter!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wonderful to see this story again. It's a great AU and love the situation that you've put the Seven into. Nice beginning and just enough information to draw me in more. Such an exciting start!