Reviews for Innocent Evenings of Drinking
Aiedail Choupette chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
This chapter is good. I love how it starts lightly, and then, when it is about Raven, it becomes more serious, until the end.

Thanks for that :)
niver chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Enjoying this!
bbb136 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
THIS IS GOOD WHY HAVE YOU NOT WRITTEN MORE?
dear.cherie chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
LOL! Clueless!Charles seemed surprise that he had unknowingly paid more attention to Erik than Raven! So adorable. Hehe. I love this!
ticktock22 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Haha! This is pretty funny! Great story.
Bramblerose4 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
What a cute chapter, it's good to knwo that the other mutants are getting the supervision they need.

My favorite line this chapter: "If you paid as much attention to your sister's behavior as you do mine, you might actually begin to understand her."

Nice observation Erik!
Sally Howlett chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
kshdkjasd oh god, sorry for that. hahaha wellcome back, huh!

& thank you for posting this :3 i love it!

looks like Erik's the telepath sometimes lol
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Welcome back! :)

Excellent fourth chapter. I love the banter between Charles and Erik, of course, but the focus on Raven is fantastic, too. It must irk (and worry) Charles a lot that his new friend knows his sister better than he does.

Great work. Please update again soon!
Jodie-of-Suburbia chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
"And remember, reviews are like crack - they don't cost a lot and they're ridiculously addicting."

bahahahaha your notes brighten my day! Since my day is filled with French homework, that's not especially hard to do, but I appreciate it nonetheless. Also, you should start the French homework... it takes a long time. ...And this is now the most annoying review ever. [Canadian] Soorry.

More to the point, this reminds me soooo much of Therapy by Declan Bennett. Less than three.

Jodie-of-Suburbia chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Meep. This is even sadder than milkshake that is too far away!

Fluffangst for the win!

Jodie-of-Suburbia chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
"Same as before," Erik murmured.

LOVE.

I realized that I hadn't really reviewed this... (like a ninja from France doesn't count) so I'm fixing that... backwards... 'cause I'm cool like that.

This made me thing of the Briony, "way too ginger for my play" rant, and I chuckled XD
Jodie-of-Suburbia chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
I really love Hank at the beginning of this! He's just adorably... I don't know... just so adorably Hanky.

Erik eyebrow acting for the epic win!

"Love, you shattered one of the lounge windows and nearly set the lawn on fire."

hahaha Sean and Alex... not surprised at all XD

Also, stupid lexical gap that doesn't give English a plural "you"! *Rage*

Only Erik could make a bitch slap like that at the end almost sweet. Almost...

gabriel42 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I liked those little peeks at their relationship; the blend of fun and silliness and angsty, troubling moments. More, please?
lee-efje chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
oh god, drunk is charles is funny.

erik is really being a good friend here, taking care of charles and not taking advantage of him in this state.

charles might feel horrible the next morning when he remembers how he tried to kiss erik.

hope to read a piece in which erik is the one who's drunk.

actually just hoping to read more of your drabbles :)
lee-efje chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
this is really sweet. i'm glad erik has found someone who's willing to take care of him and put his happiness before his own.