Reviews for Welcome to the Club
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ha! XD Of course it ended this way. XD I loved it!
LJB2011 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is one of my all time favorites... that whole dinner table sequence was hysterical... and all of them were perfectly in character! amazing work, once again D
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
everyone is in character, the reactions of Tophs parents are fun, and the nonbenders club is something I can see sokka doing. Well done
Potkanka chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was so funny, I can totally see Sokka doing that. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Sokka, founder of the Equalists XD
prince zuko3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Let's just hope my iPod let's me review this time.

This is a fantastically written story, I can simply picture Mai and zuko being the kind of couple to not really care how hidden they were, just when they started making out as long as they were alone, they wouldn't care.

And its that love that you show in every fic you write, that shows just how strong their bond is, even though they didn't show much about the couple in he series inwhich I hope they show more about the two in legend of Korra.

Which will be surely a entertaining show, but will leave me wanting more when it ends.

I love your stories alabaster never stop writing them.

Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
(Laughs) I love Toph's commentary in all of your stories. Seriously, keep writing. I love Maiko, and you are my biggest supplier of Maiko awesomeness.
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Heehee... love isn't a strong enough word to describe how much I enjoyed this :D
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really like seeing a story about the non-benders for once. It's also great to see Mai put Sokka in his place. I also like the setting of Toph having her friends over. Quite an enjoyable fic.
Sakurane chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Haha Mai is just awesome. I wish I could throw knives like that! I like your short stories... they're clever. Keep writing!
Overlord Ixmythot chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Horrifically late, but finally comes my review!

First off, again, glad you posted this. it's short, it's sweet, and it was a good way, no doubt, to get your mind off of any lingering issues RE: Miscalculation.

Sokka just never learns though, does he? He gets to do whatever he wants, but thinks that he gets the right to pester Mai while she's partially flustered? I don't think so.

Again, I still LOVE the ending, Mai getting all hot and bothered, and doing something about it, is something I'll never get tired of. She deserves to be as open as she wants to be, proper society be damned.

I'd almost feel bad for Toph's parents, if they weren't as bad as they were in treating their daughter.
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ahhhhh i LUV it, awesome job

couldn't have been better :D
yizhimei99 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Dude, they're only eighteen. Isn't it too early?

Piece of advice to Sokka: never doubt a girl's abilities, especially if said girl has been doing any form of martial arts training, which applies to alll the girls in Team Avatar and beyond.
lollipop-tsundere chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I SO so love love love it! this is great! the ending was great! AHHHH YOU JUST KEEP SURPRISING ME AL! love it favorite on the way!
Mai4eternity chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I've read most of your earlier works and I thought they were quite well-written. Lately, however, I've noticed your characterization and creativity has been lacking. The Maiko fluff was so over-the-top I quit reading. To be honest, I started losing interest in "Expansion" when I noticed the excessive dialogue and lack of believable characterization, and "Equivalent Exchange" was what lost me. Mai in particular became Sue-ish and OOC beyond belief. On top of that, you had thirteen-year-olds act in such a manner I found appalling.

This, however, may have redeemed yourself in my opinion; for once, your portrayal of Toph was accurate and Mai wasn't too shabby either (besides the sex references but ignoring those, this wasn't bad). If you continue writing pieces like these I might follow you more often.

Just one last thing: I've been led to believe your excessively fluffy Maiko and your similar plots have been induced by a huge fanbase. I'm not saying you should stop writing Maiko; I just wanted to tell you there are a few people who appreciate variety. It's a pity your skills are all going into writing mostly uninteresting stories. You'd be an excellent author in my opinion if you took a step out of your comfort zone and tried something daring.