Reviews for Clues
AAA chapter 21 . 7/20
such a cool story, loved it. amazing writing as always. :) 3
inspibrain101 chapter 13 . 5/13
You mentioned a lot in your author notes that people were complaining about merlin's ooc'ness at the beginning of the story. But you kept me hooked. I think it's because of the way you started out the story; it wasn't like a generic, lousy depression fic where Merlin becomes a goth overnight and starts cutting himself (is it me, or do people automatically associate dark hair with goths?) Your story started with a feel of mystery; merlin's not just feeling crummy; there's a reason, a logical explanation; and, yes, I loved how you revealed things little by little, not just in one great big sobbing confession. Excellent twist on depressed!Merlin (mainly because he wasn't really).
guardianofdragonlore chapter 21 . 2/24
The ending made up for the awful suspense you put your readers through, because it was nearly a happy ending for the story.
Yet another one of your wonderful stories. I always do enjoy reading your stories.
EvaTodd chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Even though this is finished... *crosses fingers*
Revealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealrevealreveal.
I will always choose to make it a reveal. I have a weakness for them. Besides, it's good to challenge yourself, right?
IsomorphicTARDIS chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
*Peers at last word suspiciously*
Could this be? A totally awesome Supernatural reference...?
No, I must be seeing things.
Either way, I absolutely LOVE this so far. It's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
"The part of the wall that dipped down" is called a crenel, just in case you were wondering.
BuzBeeMags chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
BuzBeeMags chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
the fuck Merlin? the fuck you doing?
BuzBeeMags chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
._. the fuck man... just tell me whats wrong with merlins
Gracie Holmes chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Have been really enjoying all of your stories!
This one was excellent, loved the suspense at the beginning and how well you wrapped it all up. :)
chele the original chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
Good story! Glad Merlin is back to being himself again.o]
chele the original chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Glad Merlin is safe from that misadventure.
chele the original chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
Go Merlin.
chele the original chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
so like Merlin to up and make a run for it after nearly dying .