Reviews for Clues
theredflag99 chapter 2 . 7/24
This chapter really hit me hard. This is really well written and is just like how I had to act and think when my depression was bad. Congrats, you are an amazing writer! And if you are writing from experience, things get better, don't give up.
Grac3 chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
Great story.
AAA chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
such a cool story, loved it. amazing writing as always. :) 3
inspibrain101 chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
You mentioned a lot in your author notes that people were complaining about merlin's ooc'ness at the beginning of the story. But you kept me hooked. I think it's because of the way you started out the story; it wasn't like a generic, lousy depression fic where Merlin becomes a goth overnight and starts cutting himself (is it me, or do people automatically associate dark hair with goths?) Your story started with a feel of mystery; merlin's not just feeling crummy; there's a reason, a logical explanation; and, yes, I loved how you revealed things little by little, not just in one great big sobbing confession. Excellent twist on depressed!Merlin (mainly because he wasn't really).
guardianofdragonlore chapter 21 . 2/24/2015
The ending made up for the awful suspense you put your readers through, because it was nearly a happy ending for the story.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
Yet another one of your wonderful stories. I always do enjoy reading your stories.
EvaTodd chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Even though this is finished... *crosses fingers*
I will always choose to make it a reveal. I have a weakness for them. Besides, it's good to challenge yourself, right?
Alas Poor Yorcake chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
*Peers at last word suspiciously*
Could this be? A totally awesome Supernatural reference...?
No, I must be seeing things.
Either way, I absolutely LOVE this so far. It's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
"The part of the wall that dipped down" is called a crenel, just in case you were wondering.
BuzBeeMags chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
BuzBeeMags chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
the fuck Merlin? the fuck you doing?
BuzBeeMags chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
._. the fuck man... just tell me whats wrong with merlins
Gracie Holmes chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
Have been really enjoying all of your stories!
This one was excellent, loved the suspense at the beginning and how well you wrapped it all up. :)
chele the original chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
Good story! Glad Merlin is back to being himself again.o]
chele the original chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Glad Merlin is safe from that misadventure.