Reviews for Help Me
Kira chapter 30 . 2/15/2014
sometimes i wish i can AK myself, cutting too painfull. starving too long. drinking/drug too expensive. other method too messy. the thought that i wont be able to read any more fanfiction stop me doing those thing. (sorry, no harm intended)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
Well, for this being believable, yes. Sometimes, there is a legacy of self-mutilation left behind by those wondering that pesky 'why' question.

The chapters are short, yes. Although, I think I pieced together why it was probably best that they were this short to begin with. If you think about it (I don't know if you meant to do this) every chapter is like a flash of an event-an alternating glimpse from both parties-leading up to Draco's UNFORTUNATE death. (Yes, I'm emphasizing that in caps... I'm still hurt by his loss. He and I have a special connection in another story... so yeah... this hurts real bad.)

I love this story. It is definitely going to be a favorite.

But damn you... I wanted him to live... I wanted him to know that it was going to be okay... :(
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 29 . 2/17/2013
:( This. Was. Horrible. It didn't have to end that way... Harry could have done something. Harry should have done something... I hate you. I don't like crying and I'm seriously about to... don't mind the fact that this is not real... but it's so horrible. Why? :'(
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
O.M.G. no... :(
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
O.O I'm scared...
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
Zabini, what I said to Lucius, ditto.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
Harry, you dolt, you shouldn't have said anything but kissed his scars. :(
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 24 . 2/17/2013
Draco: Leave me alone
Harry: I don't know how to help you
Draco: Go away
Harry: Help me, help you, help yourself
Draco: fu-
Harry: ::Kiss::

That's pretty much how it is going. :D
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Dear Draco, *I'm

I hope Draco believes Harry's letter :fingers:crossed:
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
Again, with how you noted the cutting earlier, I also like how you show the thinking process for someone who feels 'pushed' to the limit, that projected anger. Like: Never mind the fact that you saved me and shown me you care, I still know you don't care.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
Don't get me wrong, I'm totally loving that Draco isn't dead. Although, why didn't you just do a levitating charm or something like that? Oh wait "Harry, you couldn't have known that would work! This isn't the snitch you know!" ;)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
No, this is a dream, right?
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Oh Harry...
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Yes, Draco, they'd make you stop... but you wouldn't be alone... :(
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Oh Draco, isn't it supposed to be Harry that is daft? Harry doesn't hate you... don't go...!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »