Reviews for Art Class
Krolshi chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Aww that was sweet & so very juicy ;3 Great job !
Ludmila-Chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I thought that the annoying girl was going to interrupt the sex, good lord it didn't happen :'D

Well it was pretty sweet and well written, I feel like I can learn more English reading stories like yours and another authors
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Salmon?i only knew the salman they sell in Japan were super fresh,espically their sushi,im glad i would bought a Akatsuki file at a 6 story toy shop,then The Idol Master and ...wtf is tat title again?
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I saw there was a sequel to this story so a course i had to read this before reading the sequel to art class!
Your story was amazing i love it so much! cant wait to read after school secrets! )
KurohimeHistugaya chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love this! You should continue it, it's got great potential, un!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I don't know why but I LOVE teacher/student sasodei stories! ()
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Well done! Great story, it's well written and great lemon!
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Loved ittttt! Great! Dei was super cute. Great job.
Michiyuki-sama chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
loved! keep writing! :)
tarouchoo chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OMG Great beginning to a new story! I Can't help but wait for the next chapter :D
carolineAcappella chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I LOVE IIIIIIITTT! Write a HidaKaku for me...?
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Yay. That was beautiful. Well done.
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hot angry sex! I really liked it, too bad is a oneshot though :/

Anyways, good luck in finals, have a great summer and don't die! I need more hot SasoDei from you lol
Teiden chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Man!

Le sigh. . . i guess we're even now, lolz. I've been wanting to do a teacher fic, but i had no specific ideas for one.

Haha, your fic was awesome though, and i sadly can kinda relate to it.

My fav art teacher is getting laid off, and im really depressed about it. He's evil most of the time, but im his favorite student (he told me so! but i can never tell if he's joking. . .) but i dont fuck him though, that be SERIOUSLY gross, haha. He's like in his 30's XP. But im going to miss him so much.

So i guess i understand Dei's feelings, ya know, to an extent.

Lolz, have fun in Alaska! And DONT die, we need more awesome sauce stories like these X]

Hahaha, from an art lovein' student-

Teiden~
Shr0ud chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Waz that a 1 shot? Anyway,AMAZING!