Reviews for One Traffic Light
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/26
hahahaha! Oh, this was GREAT! What a laugh! :D
Magesa chapter 1 . 4/16
This is great! I love the premise, the idea about why Mrs. Weasley is being so obvious, Dawlish's crazy outfit, the obscure Hogwarts rule, and the Weasley twins!
Star Rose chapter 1 . 4/6
It would be hilarious to see what happened after that but I suppose this was the best ending because then other people can finish it in their heads.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/13
Hope you will continue this
InwoodHp chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This. Was. Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Please continue…
shadowcolt7051 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Can I whimper please? This is a great beginning to story. You should continue it for us poor souls who love your stories.
IVXLCDM chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is AWESOME! Everyone was really in character, this could be one of J.K Rowling's deleted scenes! :-)
devi2509 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
theee best
sanzuwu13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
PLEASE do continue eventually. This story is utterly fabulous, and I would love to see what happens next.
httydReader chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I hope you decide to pursue this story, it certainly has a good start
Krysania chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Well I like Ginny in that small story more than all her joined appearances to the books!
city bookworm chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
That is some loophole. Ginny did so want to go to Hogwarts, I can see her trying to sneak in. Those twins would help her by creating a distraction and do it with a smile on their faces. I hope that she would get away with it.
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I LOVED this fic! I would absolutely support you writing a full story. I think it would be awesome! Thanks for writing!
JessamynSky chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was AMAZING. Please? Can we have a sequel or something of the sort?