Reviews for One Traffic Light
Tina Marble chapter 1 . 9/13
This is amazing, it should have been in the book. Please tell me that you are writing more to it.
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 5/27
How original! And I can totally see Ginny doing that! And Molly! And Dumbledore!
If this were just a wee bit longer it would be perfect.
kgfinkel chapter 1 . 4/3
Awww! You are SUCH A TEASE! This would make an excellent story! Please continue it.
I actually love this. Best thing I've read today... Other than your Harry McGonagall story.
Annaliese chapter 1 . 3/25
Really good story. Thing is, I luv all ur stories so this one was not a disappointment, really. Great job!
lovelesslilly chapter 1 . 3/11
This is brilliant! If you ever do plan to write more, let me know!
Wyrade chapter 1 . 3/1
Just to provide an alternative possibility (which I read in another fanfic), it might be possible that Molly, and possibly other wizarding adults use a variant of muggle repelling charm, so muggles don't pay attention when she talks about platform 9 and three quarters, while muggleborn wizards notice it, therefore helping muggleborns to find the platform.

It should be written in their initial Hogwarts mail, but when were wizards logical? Parents are handy to help new students who don't know how to get to the platform, if they have magic to hide it from muggles.

And based on the Knight Bus, how it goes anywhere, how wizards still notice/hear it, how muggles don't see because of their eyes and don't hear because of their ears, they very likey DO have magic to do that.

So basically, Dumbledore might have put her up to it, as might he have many other parents, and not necessarily for nefarious reasons.
I agree that there are many alarming and suspicious elements in canon, this included, but one should be wary of jumping into conclusions. There are other possibilities.
Your mentioned alternate of Albus trying to make up for a simple mistake by his large friend is also a possibility.

Anyway, thanks for the story! ) Nice one. :D
Could have another chapter at least. :)
KathRoyale chapter 1 . 1/30
lol xD
IceBlades chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Freaking. Brilliant. I'd love to see this one go on. I can absolutely see the twins memorizing all of the rules and plotting for their sister to get sorted like this.
A fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Love it!
MusicalMythology chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Oh my gosh I laughed sooo hard at this! Very clever, very mischievous. Only one thing I can say: well done Ginny!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
That was either a horrible way to leave a story or a huge prank on your fans! ROFL

JimS
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
hahahaha! Oh, this was GREAT! What a laugh! :D
Magesa chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
This is great! I love the premise, the idea about why Mrs. Weasley is being so obvious, Dawlish's crazy outfit, the obscure Hogwarts rule, and the Weasley twins!
Star Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
It would be hilarious to see what happened after that but I suppose this was the best ending because then other people can finish it in their heads.