Reviews for One Traffic Light
b00kworm93 chapter 1 . 5/8
great idea I would love to see how things would be different with Ginny there, maybe with her befriending Hermione and calling Ron on done of his comments, and I can so see the twins helping her to get sorted as a prank. it would also be interesting to see Ginny and Harry talk about the hat considering both of them for slytherin
ravenslive.no chapter 1 . 3/6
you should make a continuation of this the the concept is ridiculusly good
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 2/28
Hahaha that was great! I would love to read a full story! You are being such a tease with that end note!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 2/21
Thanks for sharing this with us. What an interesting beginning.
This great please continue this story.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/1
well this was amazing and id have loved to see where it went but judging by the date is was posted and the fact that we haven't seen more its probably not gona see more oh well a story with great potential dead before its time
Marvolo666 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Please write more this story is awesome
Tina Marble chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
This is amazing, it should have been in the book. Please tell me that you are writing more to it.
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
How original! And I can totally see Ginny doing that! And Molly! And Dumbledore!
If this were just a wee bit longer it would be perfect.
kgfinkel chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Awww! You are SUCH A TEASE! This would make an excellent story! Please continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I actually love this. Best thing I've read today... Other than your Harry McGonagall story.
Annaliese chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Really good story. Thing is, I luv all ur stories so this one was not a disappointment, really. Great job!
Lo0ny Lian chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
This is brilliant! If you ever do plan to write more, let me know!
Wyrade chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Just to provide an alternative possibility (which I read in another fanfic), it might be possible that Molly, and possibly other wizarding adults use a variant of muggle repelling charm, so muggles don't pay attention when she talks about platform 9 and three quarters, while muggleborn wizards notice it, therefore helping muggleborns to find the platform.

It should be written in their initial Hogwarts mail, but when were wizards logical? Parents are handy to help new students who don't know how to get to the platform, if they have magic to hide it from muggles.

And based on the Knight Bus, how it goes anywhere, how wizards still notice/hear it, how muggles don't see because of their eyes and don't hear because of their ears, they very likey DO have magic to do that.

So basically, Dumbledore might have put her up to it, as might he have many other parents, and not necessarily for nefarious reasons.
I agree that there are many alarming and suspicious elements in canon, this included, but one should be wary of jumping into conclusions. There are other possibilities.
Your mentioned alternate of Albus trying to make up for a simple mistake by his large friend is also a possibility.

Anyway, thanks for the story! ) Nice one. :D
Could have another chapter at least. :)
KathRoyale chapter 1 . 1/30/2016