Reviews for As Long as We Both Shall Live
Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
:)) 3
Doni chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Mycroft is a crafty, sneaky bastard. I think that's why I like him so much. Well done!
devillish angel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awwwww mycroft is shhhhhhhhooooooooo sweeet
Lizzie chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Love this line. "It was another wing-back, just like the one Mycroft sat in, because apparently the British Government couldn't tolerate anything less than a matching set." It made me laugh.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
So very in character for all of the three nutcases...
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
As with the others: incredible! The roundabout way mycroft fixed everything was brilliant and John reaction to mycroft was great as well :) also, the bit bout mummy Holmes was amazing!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
oh god, i think this is my favorite. fantastic job, especially with the ending.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Awww...
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Mycroft *would* find a roundabout way to buy John and Sherlock a house.

Loved, loved, loved it!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
excellent! So cleverly done, nice one!

:D
Quend chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I have now read all of your published stories in this 'verse. I would have reviewed each of them separatley (I may go back and do that at some point) but I was caught up in the fabulous plot and the perfect characterization! This was amazing! I love it!

Keep writing!

~Quend
Alba Nix chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh my word, this is... perfect. This is absolutely perfect. The characterisation is amazing, the dialogue spot on, the plotting and the pace of the revelations, the way the different characters go about expressing their emotions... perfect. I can't decide whether Sherlock's insecurities or Mycroft's secretly kind scheming was more heartbreaking. Sherlock needing someone to SAY he's always going to love John was as ingeniously funny an idea as it was stunningly beautiful. In my head, this is what it would be like if they made S/J canon in the series. It was absolutely amazing. I don't cry at literature, but I almost, almost cried in this one. YOU HAVE ALL MY FEELINGS AND KUDOS. Bravissima :)
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OMG..you should definitely follow this with meeting Mrs. Holmes and going from there. I love this series so much. Hehe
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Loved this series! Any chance of another chapter showing a wedding maybe!...
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Well, I've read this whole series at least six times, and I thought it was about time I stopped being lame and reviewed.

I absolutely, wholeheartedly, completely adored this story, and this entire series. It's quite possibly my favorite portrayal of the BBC Holmes/Watson relationship. I don't think I could choose my favorite story in the "Remain With Me" series, but "As Long as We Both Shall Live" definitely had my favorite ending. The last two lines made me happy in a way I can't even describe.

And Mycroft! I pretty much loathe him in the BBC series-something about him just gets under my skin, way more than he did in the ACD-'verse-but I couldn't help agreeing with John on this one. Definitely a checkmate if ever there was one.

That said, I wouldn't be averse to seeing him taken to task for causing so much trouble and ruining poor Watson's dinner plans. Then again, I'm one hundred percent certain that pretty much any Sherlockian thing you wanted to write, in the "Remain with Me" 'verse or out of it, would delight me. Literally the only problem I have with your Sherlock stories is that I've finished them all! Sherlock himself would say that logically I would have to at some point, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.

Anyways, I've taken up enough of your inbox space and your time. Thanks for the good time!

-Adara-chan