Reviews for Friendship is the Key
Sora with an S chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
The Library?
Huh. Someones been reading Terry Prachet.
Kamilleisman chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Hey, I just want you to know I'm really digging this story. You have a really nice style that's easy to follow and you're doing a bang up job with your characters. You even got me liking Riku, who I'm not very fond of! Even with all the sad and scary bits, it still has a fun and lighthearted atmosphere (like the secondary group you're building up), kind of like the Kingdom Hearts games themselves. keep up the good work!
Dragonjek chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
This was good. Merling living life backwards and the Rat King with the entwined tails-seeing someone throw in knowledgeable tidbits like this into a story always makes me happy.

Aaand... wow. There must be some hella' darkness growing in Riku's heart. He's all but helpless as the others are doing everything, and then everypony (even Spike, who barely gets any speaking lines!) gets knighted except for him... I can see this going badly.

So is Derpy the only one who doesn't have a Keyblade? If she can keep up with Trixie and Gilda, that will be really impressive. But the mail waits for nopony, even the Queen of the Moon.
Dragonjek chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
That mail is getting the hell delivered out of it. It will be delivered so hard that mail years later will shudder in remembrance.
AlchemistofSilver chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
The Grrreeeatttt annnddd Pooowwweerrrffuulll Trixie shall stop this nightmare!
Also, Gilda and Ditzy.
AlchemistofSilver chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
"He dug into a pocket Twilight had originally mistaken for some sort of mating plumage..."

That line was gold. Shiny, shiny gold.
MysteryGirl7Freak chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Well, this is actually enjoyable. Hehehe, Riku's a pony, hehehehe! Wonder when he'll be human again. Maybe the girls should turn into humans, make things less noticable on worlds that don't have talking ponies. Plus, I would just love to see their reactions at their transformations. Of course, people will still find them odd when they learn their names.
avatoa chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
There are a couple of things I noticed that I must point out for whether it makes sense for it to be canon material for Kingdom Hearts or not. First, what happened to Bambi's world could have happened in canon for that would explain how Bambi came to be a summon. As for the world of London, when they first arrived it appears it was more of a modern London what with cars and what not when they group came across the events of 101 Dalmatians, but when they came back it was set much further in the past due to the appearance of King George V as the ruling monarch of the British Empire as well as the appearance of Ratigan, who was featured as the villain in the Great Mouse Detective, a parody of Sherlock Holmes who lived in an earlier period of London like King George V. All this brings to the question that the group traveled to a different version of the same world of London and thus were not able to save the world of 101 Dalmatians, didn't they? It would also explain how Sora still had to seal the Keyhole for Neverland when he traveled there even though it was based in London at Big Ben. All three stories belong to a different version of London, don't they?
OrpheusFirbrand chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
I was very sceptical about this.

I'm still a wee bit wary, if I must be honest, but I am enjoying it regardless.

Keep up the good work.

M-R
snakeman1992 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this fic. It's been almost two months since your last update; I rarely ever see authors go that long between chapters and then finish the story. Come on, I have yet to see anyone write a MLP/Kingdom Hearts crossover and finish it; please don't be just another quitter:(.
Xoroth chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
An amazing story so far. Beyond a few grammar and spelling errors it's great.
PALADIN039 chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
OMG this is frigging amazing! Pleas post more ASAP!
avatoa chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
Aw shit, I hope Princess Celestia is all right. Looking forward to the next update!
avatoa chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
This was stupendous! I look forward to reading what is coming up next so please update this story ASAP!
avatoa chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
The only mistake that I found was you misspelled Lady Tremaine's name. Other than that, you're good. This is an awesome story. I also applaud you for your inventive use of the Bambi and 101 Dalmatians worlds.