Reviews for Fluttershy: Origins
ViolettaRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Wow. Crazy mother.
Mr. Albatross chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
A Text-book example of paranoid schizophrenia...holy man, you nailed it. Remove the 'pony' reference and this could be something I'd read out of a case study. Teddy Kaczynski or someone else like that...

Seriously, even though this is short, you make every word relevant. That perhaps is the strength of the story, in addition to the colored believability. Its packed tigher than Santa Claus in a corset or the Seattle Seahawks fanbase at a home game. And yet I can see Fluttershy's defining cardinal trait-Kindness-coming from this. Was she doing a kindness to her mother? Absolutely, though it wouldn't appear so based on her mother's reaction. It takes a stronger heart to help someone you love when they don't want it, than to simply leave them to their devices.

I have heard much about this series. Glad to see it lived to the hype. Now, let me read the rest.
Fluttershy chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is epic!
dontblamemeimhuman chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loooooooooooove it
Fluttershy chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
oh and this story is okay so far its not sexual or anything so its okay for now thnx!
Fluttershy chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I hope this isnt a clopfic or sex story cuz that be wrong.
is there a story w/fluttershy in a cute kind of relationship with spike, not anyone else?
if so please do tell me. I don't like these kind of stories where she has sex. i just want to read a BF GF kinds of things that makes you say "awww!" or "so cute!", things like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
depressing. but interresting theory.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Miss K Kitty chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love this story! I've read the entire story and this one and Rarity: Loss are among my favorites in your story! Later today I might do a reading of your stories on youtube ;) Great writing and epic stories! Waiting for more!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
"Drama/Hurt". You weren't bloody lying! This is disturbingly in-character and explains a whole lot of things about our Fluttershy; it sneaks into the gaps in canon and casts an eerie shadow.

(And it doesn't look like Fluttershy's mum got out of the hospital either...)
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Fascinating idea.

I like your writing.
Imraidaccount chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Equestria Daily was right. This is sad.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011