Reviews for Pinkie Pie: Schism
ViolettaRose chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I love love love love love love love this! So good. Can't wait for the next one!
RainbowIcing chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Love it! When's the next one coming out?
Ravenbigfan23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Please write more I love it
Katar Jin chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
ooof
Blahblahcat chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
TACOS!
Zayon chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love this series... Really puts a serious twist on the ponies we know and love. Good work.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Still enjoying this despite accidentally reading the last two first.
JayEff chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I'm at a lack of words here - granted that doesn't mean all too much since naturaly, as a German, my vocabulary is a bit smaller. Your writing amazes me! Pinky scaring Dashie there was an ever so subtle hint towards the cupcakes fanfic for me so I felt a shiver run down my spine there. Pinky's facade feels perfect, she's just as I'd expect it from her. Her "true self" is also very fitting and, well, convincing (for the lack of a better word).

All in all, well rounded and well written. Onwards to the third episode!
Kittyloveskatten chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter omg ;o
apocalypse penguin chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow. Just wow.

It amazes me how you can take these characters, and not take away what they were, but just make them... deeper.

Excuse me, I have to go hug my dog now.
CadenceofRain chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I really cannot express how much I love this story, and I think it may be my favorite one-shot on this entire site. The way that you handled things here is seriously nothing short of incredible. The tone of the entire story went from cute to downright creepy in a matter of words, and the dark ambiance was reinforced the more you made Pinkie act like typical Pinkie, all the while letting the reader know that she wasn't feeling it herself. The way that you described her smile as a rictus was brilliant, creepy, and everything about this story that makes it so good.

Another awesome move that you made here was making Dash the pony to catch her, as you emphasized Dash's trademark loyalty and her ability to care deeply for her friends. Balancing her loving side with her obsessive need to be "cool" and "the best" surely has to wear on her behind the scenes, and the thought process that you gave Rainbow nailed that exactly as I would have imagined.

Additionally, your character interactions made perfect sense and fit right in with the events, and nothing unneeded was present in the slightest. Your descriptions are, again, amazing, and add a lot of gravity to the story itself and help to really paint the imagery of the events that are going on. Finally, the way that Pinkie's actions clash with her demeanor gives a true sense of desperation to her, and her self-loathing moments tied nicely into the canon of Party of One. This story seriously needs more love and attention from readers, for it is just so, so good.
Endam chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Like et
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Just awesome. nuff said really. you handle insane pinkie pie fantastically, with fear and worry and empathy on our side and a surprising amount of realism on yours.

favourited.
Scrollwork chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Lovely writing, once again. Showing Pinkie's vulnerability like that was brilliant. Even she can't party all the time. A Pinkie Pie that's not happy is such an unsettling sight to imagine, one tries not to think about it. Rainbow Dash proving her element by keeping things a secret was nicely touched upon. Though, I am unsure about how long it would last. At the end, I enjoyed your tie-in to the next piece, by mentioning something about Dash's problems. It is obvious that the next piece will show her getting in over her head, and that she will become hooked on something to help her. Again. Wonderful writing.
imjustheretoreadthings chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
PLEASEEEEE keep this going! i love it