Reviews for Rainbow Dash: Dependence
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I loved it, I wish there was more!
kyle brovfloski chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Dundundun!
dontblamemeimhuman chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh mah ood this is sooooooooooo weird yet, AWESOMENESS
That-SONICxDASHIE-guy chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Holy fuck! :0 this was amazing!
connor chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
uh,...I don"t get it
none chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
(._.) What the hay is wrong with you!?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
WHAT THE HECK YOU MADE RAINBOW DASH AND FLUTTERSHY GAY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
nice!
CheddarandPretzelCombos chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
WooHoo!
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
insert praise here
JayEff chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ooooo I did not expect this! Heh. Again, very very well written, enjoyed every bit of it.

At one point you almost had me whispering "don't you dare kill her" in anger.

Maybe just a very slight bit of criticism: the whole part with the black magic and how she ... "turned" ... feels just a slight bit out of touch with the rest of the story. I can't put my finger on it, so sadly, I can't help improve that, either; also I feel like you're a way better writer than me, anyways.

In any case, I cannot wait to read more of your series - or rather, more of your writing in general!
LlamasWithKatanas chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That. That was. AWESOME.

Assertive Fluttershy is always best. It was very cute :3

LOVED ITTT
Etch Feather chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh wow. Words can't describe how deeply this section of your series made me feel. Honestly, this has always been my favorite pairing, and the fact you put them together without the usual clopfic style, and managed to have it work, is nothing short of incredible. I wanted to cry when I thought Fluttershy was going to die; I knew it wouldn't happen, but the feeling was just overpowering. Being able to do that with words is no easy task, but you seem to have it down. NOT mastered, but down. The black magic idea was brilliant as well. I know in your position, I wouldn't of been able to think of something like that. I love what you can do with these characters while they stay in their own personalities! Also, it sounds as if Applejack is really heart broken, and my heart wrenched just reading that last little bit. Now, on the other hoof, there only real downside I would have to say is the SLIGHT repetition of things in certain paragraphs. It may just be me, but seeing the same word twice in two sentences really bugs me.

Once again, this is incredible stuff. You're from now on one of my favorite writers I've seen, and I aspire to be like you. I want to make people feel deep emotions with nothing but words, and I know you can do that. Maybe one day I'll have a story worthy of comparison to yours, but for now, I'll stay here and read your other works of art. Keep writing fellow brony. What you do is beautiful.

Sorry about the very long review, I just feel like it's my duty to help you try and flourish. ]. I promise my next review won't be 1500 characters long XD.

9.5/10 for sure! (Sheds a tear of heart wrench as he clicks on the next story.)
Seth McGury chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is an awesome story! I read that there's a transformer reference. Nice touch. Expecting more!
murderousfiligree chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I really liked this :) Flutterdash is my favorite, and your writing is definitely above fandom-average. Great job.