Reviews for Applejack: Exposure
Cool!
Tyler Kurtz chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Best FanFic EVER
killingmyselflol chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
My heart and stomach feels like butterflies are flying around in em
I'm sooooooooooo nervous
Dorito-Fingers chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Why did all my good opinions of applejack just die :/
Ben Konvalinka chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
this was pretty good do you think you can make another applejack fanfiction
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
And all the fics so far seemed mostly standalone - everything's starting to mesh together in a disturbing way and I LOVE it.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
insert praise here
Etch Feather chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Damnit! Stop making me so teary eyed! I'm sad because Applejack feels terrible, I'm sad because Pinkie Pie was terrified, I'm downright mournful about FlutterDash's situation, and now I find out Rarity hasn't eaten in two days! Really now, do you WANT me to be a ball of angst for the next 2 weeks? XD. Now, regarding the story itself, I give the same compliments as my last review, and less on the criticism. It's amazing what you can do to my emotions, when I didn't even give a second thought after reading Cupcakes. I think when I go to sleep tonight, I'll simply cry my eyes out due to the overflow of emotional turmoil I've read about. And I can relate to it, which makes the story that much better.

Once again, excellent job my friend. I'm at the point where I'm typing as fast as I can in order to see the next story. I care for these characters, and I can feel their pain.

9.9/10! (I've never given a '10' before, so you can imagine how hard it is for me to give you my first perfect, but at this rate, you'll have it within the next few stories.)

Okay, once again, as a wipe the tears out of my eyes, I'll go on to the next story. Write on my awesome brony.
Seth McGury chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I feel sorry for Fluttershy. She's my favorite pony. Anyways, I wonder what will happen to Rarity? Better read!

Anyways,

Expecting more!

God I love reading this story aloud!
Bpendragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I have read through the first ones of these and just finished this one, all I can say is that I need a hug, absolutely perfect, has gotten me thinking about myself, as I am Like Twilight, yet the attitude of work as Applejack and the demeanor of Pinkie Pie (Eternal Optimist, is a good adjective) But this series has caused some serious introspection on my part, and wow, I just don't know, and I really don't like that. Thank you for having me look at myself...now, i need a hug...
Palautus chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I loved this one. The problems are escalating at a very acceptable pace. And this would have to be my favorite because Carrot Top is one of my favorite ponies and Applejack is my favorite of the mane 6.
espanamazing chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Buckin' annoyin' problem ta have, ain't it?

Fixin' ta start readin' all yer ponyfics now. Ya shore are good at writin'. )
Lady Brony chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I have to wonder why there are no reviews for this story. Out of the parts I've read this one is my favorite so far (about to read Rarity: Loss after this). I'm REALLY getting into the story, it's very captivating and your style of writing has a lot of variety to it (As I'm coming back to I've noticed a lot of people re-use phrases or words a lot) and I really enjoy it!