Reviews for Rarity: Loss
RandomHamster33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Omg what?! I need to know!
OpalRosesAUs chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
O.o that was really good
k1lr0y2130 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
what...the...FUCK
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love these FanFics,
the way they relate to past episodes,
the fact they're not too far ahead in time after the first series,
each one is like an episode and doesn't take too long to read,
and you've added things like violence, sexual themes and other stuff to make it better for adults.
Amazing stuff,
Thank you Saddlesoap Opera.
Questionable Object chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Gasp!

Anyway I enjoyed this story despite reading the series backwards so far.
Etch Feather chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
The confusion that all of them are going through is terrible D. This emotional pain they're suffering through is just terrible, and it makes me want to die. I can't believe how much I'm shaking from this! I'd write down my thoughts like before, but I just can't organize them right now. I mean, Dash loves Shy, but then she likes Apple a bit, and Fly misunderstood, and now SHE'S angry, And Dash made it worse, and then that made her terrible, and Apple made Dash angry again, which made Shy angry, while Pinkie cries in horror the whole time, and then BAM! Why are they going to kill Twilight? D.

Oh my, that was a long rant! Now, the actual story was spotless. I haven't experienced these hardcore emotions for a while.

10/10 for sure. No doubts about it. You sir (or mam) are truly deservant of greatness. Now, as I read the final chapter of the mane story, I will try to sort out my confusions.
Seth McGury chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh wow. That's a bit dark for the Princess Celestia.

Anyways,

Expecting more!
Ringcaat chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
The part with Rarity at the beginning made me really feel for her. It's a good study of being generous to a major fault, which makes me wonder about what if the same were true of the other Element-bearers. I played out the scene between Rarity and Twilight in my head as I might have developed in in Twilight's position. Then things got crazy, and it was nice and exciting...and then Celestia got involved, and it all suddenly got weird and scary. Twilight was innocent-why would she take responsibility for anypony? And "Kill her"? Wow. WhyyyyyY?
WillowTheGleek chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Am I the only one who cried..?

Perhaps I'm too tired, but it made me so emotional.

Absolutely fantastic.
DallasFireboy chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I was wondering... and this may sound a bit Dark and Evil... but... can you make a Alternate Ending in where Applejack and Fluttershy are still fighting, and in the fighting, one of their friends die? When I was reading this, I thought the fight couldve lasted a little longer and had more of a tragic ending to it... you dont have to, but atleast think about it... please?
Huffleclawmage chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
WHAT.
Simona Storn chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This has got to be the most intense FiM story I've ever seen! However, I think that this more suits the T category than the M category. I can't wait to read more!
PJRandall chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
While well-written and certainly intriguing, I feel that some of the actions are not exactly true to the characters. I'd still give it a solid B, where all the stories leading up to here have easily earned A's.
hurpdedurp chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was goo-no, that was great. Written well, ends in a cliffhanger, good grammar, i give this a 9.5/10