Reviews for Avatar: The Last Airbender Book 4: Air
Indicud chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Korra is born! Amazing ending and very heart felt. The Spirit of Raava lives on! Amazing story
Indicud chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Amazing! Chi Fu rocks! Great ending I loved this story!
Indicud chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Great chapter. Aang really became a evil uncontrollable beast but it's as Unalaq said. "light in the dark"
Indicud chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Great chapter! Gregor's and Meigui's love came full circle. The scars on the face was a nice touch .
Aangs fight is epic. Ryu must be defeated
Indicud chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Tension is born! Great chapter
Indicud chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Beautiful . Sokka finally tied the knot huh?
Indicud chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter! Ursa plays such a small role but pleasee a seeeeeeeqqqqquweeeeellllll!
Indicud chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Oh no Gregor! Why did he have to die! RIP Gregor wow Ryu is dastardly evil. Team Avatar need all the help they can get!
Indicud chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
This chapter was amazing, I felt everything cane full circle. Taifeng, Gregor and the airbenders! Onwardo!
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
This is probably THE BEST fanfic of Avatar The Last Airbender EVER! The last few chapters kept giving me chills! I am soooo happy I found your story, an I look forward to more of your stories!
Indicud chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
traitor! Taifeng is awesome
Indicud chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
chapter was wayyyyyyy toooooo fluffffyyyyy but Gregor remains awesome!
Indicud chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
freaking A! love This story havent reviewed in a year though
Avatarnerd chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
I love this story so far its awesome!
Erulisse Nostariel chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This one of the of the most poorly written chapters of fanfiction I have ever read. I've read zutara, kataang, taang, sukka, tokka and the list goes on and on. I personally am odd, so I ship jinko, ty lang Yue/Sokka and I haven't decided who to pair Katara and Toph with. Now lets establish that its not the ships of your story that I hate its the way you write them. Now lets look at the problems of your story.
a. Aang and Katara. There was one fanfic that almost convinced me to ship kataang. Yours only made me dislike it. Kataang can be written very well in my opinion, but about 95% are horribly mushy. Yours was no exception. The whole confession time thing pretty much made me want to throw up. It was just so cliche. And it it was cheesier that a deep dish double cheese with cheese filled crust pizza. You really need work on that.
I will read more before I review but hopefully your writing will get better.