Reviews for Avatar: The Last Airbender Book 4: Air
TcamNinja chapter 22 . 12/30/2017
MasterFirebender, i absolutely loved your Kataang stories! Ive been reading Avatar the last airbender fan fiction for the past year now, and i have enjoyed yours the most. Ive seen many stories, but all the ones you've wrote are truly the greatest. Im so thankful that you had the inspiration all thise years ago to write these stories, and i thank you. You've helped me with how i talk with people, and with my relationship with my girlfriend. Again, i just wanted to say thank you, and hope that one day you could write more.
TcamNinja chapter 22 . 10/4/2017
Thanks again for writing a great story, had me on edge the entire time! Your truly gifted!
Tentaigan chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Korra is born! Amazing ending and very heart felt. The Spirit of Raava lives on! Amazing story
Tentaigan chapter 21 . 6/20/2014
Amazing! Chi Fu rocks! Great ending I loved this story!
Tentaigan chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Great chapter. Aang really became a evil uncontrollable beast but it's as Unalaq said. "light in the dark"
Tentaigan chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Great chapter! Gregor's and Meigui's love came full circle. The scars on the face was a nice touch .
Aangs fight is epic. Ryu must be defeated
Tentaigan chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Tension is born! Great chapter
Tentaigan chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Beautiful . Sokka finally tied the knot huh?
Tentaigan chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Great chapter! Ursa plays such a small role but pleasee a seeeeeeeqqqqquweeeeellllll!
Tentaigan chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Oh no Gregor! Why did he have to die! RIP Gregor wow Ryu is dastardly evil. Team Avatar need all the help they can get!
Tentaigan chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
This chapter was amazing, I felt everything cane full circle. Taifeng, Gregor and the airbenders! Onwardo!
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
This is probably THE BEST fanfic of Avatar The Last Airbender EVER! The last few chapters kept giving me chills! I am soooo happy I found your story, an I look forward to more of your stories!
Tentaigan chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
traitor! Taifeng is awesome
Tentaigan chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
chapter was wayyyyyyy toooooo fluffffyyyyy but Gregor remains awesome!
Tentaigan chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
freaking A! love This story havent reviewed in a year though