Reviews for Who are We
PurpleOmpski chapter 27 . 12/17/2016
I highly doubt you'll be updating this. But you should really re-read this and edit it. The beginning is fucked with parts from the later chapters in the beginning chapters. A lot of things don't connect. What's the point for them having a million names? It doesn't make sense. A lot of things are confusing and a lot of your points are not complete. Especially in the beginning with the kids. I almost stopped reading it. After the kids weren't in it anymore it start to make more sense. Just thought I'd let you know.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Oh my god Alan and Eric! I'm going to cry.
Namine01234 chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
Is the Axel in this story the same as Axel from Kingdom Hearts? Is it?
NoahE.Graves chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
You have no idea how much I love the scene when Ciel showed Rowina who's boss. XDDD
NoahE.Graves chapter 27 . 10/4/2014
I wasn't sure about this story when I became confused because of the chapters but I'm glad I decided to read on! XD This is great! Please continue!
FallenAngelPTVBVBSWS11 chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
Please continue this story it's so good
Sn0wfall Reaper chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
I swear that Jones is based off of Demon!America. In fact,the resemblance scares me...
Sn0wfall Reaper chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
You based Jones off of Demon!America... Or accidentally did.
Hagen Mocha Crystal chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
Awesome story hope u update soon! I want to know how cowls kids come out XD!
Misaki Haninozuka chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
wow ciel is pregnant AWESOME , lets see what happends next , awesome work
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
Oh wow. I wonder how this is going to turn out. :D Please update soon
Wicked Winter chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
Plot twist
I sure wasn't expecting that. Unless you've spelled it out loud and clear in which are I'm not too sure where I've been then.
Definitely looking forward to more
Cielstian Michaelhive chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
I'm sooooo exciteeeed! XD
4everKing chapter 27 . 8/17/2013
Ha! I knew Ciel was pregnant! :)
I hope no one tries to steal the baby though.(someones probably going to anyway)
Anyway great chapter :) were gonna go back up to the surface! Yay! Please update soon :)
Cielstian Michaelhive chapter 26 . 8/2/2013