Reviews for Mara, the Rebel
I expect somebody has already told you this, but numbering in squadrons is as follows. There are usually 12 pilots in a squadron. One, or Leader, is the commander. After that, the squadron is divided into wing pairs who work together and watch each other's backs in combat. 1 and 2, 3 and 4, etc. Next, wing pairs are formed into "flights", with four pilots per flight. For example, 2 flight would consist of 5, 6, 7, and 8 and would be led by 5. 1 flight would be led by 1, and 3 flight would be led by 9. After that, numbers don't really correspond to seniority. In fact, the callsign 2 is usually assigned to one of the weaker pilots in the squadron, who might need extra help or protection from Leader.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/5/2016
Any chance of a continuation of this story?
obi-wan kicks ass chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
One of the best Luke/Mara stories I have ever read
Number 2415 L.S chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
I detect a breach ! Under Article IV of the Bro Code

A bro never divulges the existence of the bro code to a woman. It is a sacred document not to be shared with chicks for any reason. No, not even that reason.

Rogue Squad has committed said offence! UNACCEPTABLE !
Darksnider05 chapter 19 . 1/11/2016
Dating isn't that clinical all that time they spent together before hand would of counted. Dating is simply spending time together that's all there's no special dating relationship stage.
Q chapter 27 . 1/7/2016
UPDATE PLS. This is BY FAR the best Mara/Luke fic I've read. Incredible.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/12/2015
Great Story, update?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
chapter 18 had the best burn ever xD
DragonReader99 chapter 27 . 7/30/2015
This was great! You don't even know how much I've wanted to read a story like this! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
hoe come so many stories montha is a jerk despite being good in the canon
Tolandiel94 chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
Please update soon this is a great fanfiction
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 27 . 4/26/2015
I've really enjoyed this story so far. It is unfortunate that you haven't continued it for nearly four years now. Still, I'll add it to my alerts list in hope that you may yet continue it.
Brievel chapter 16 . 3/21/2015
And you speak Huttese. 0_0 You are officially my hero.
Brievel chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
I DEFINITELY CARE YOU BUILT YOUR OWN COMPUTER?! I DON'T CARE HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN GONE FROM FF, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND GIVE ME THOSE NERDY SPECS! (please?) THAT IS COMPLETELY FLIPPIN' AWESOME!
Brievel chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Wedge's reaction was pure priceless. xD