Reviews for Mara, the Rebel
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 1 . 1/22
I think that this story has a lot of potential, but I don't think that your portrayal of Mara is quite believable. Now, I get that you've only read the Wookiepedia entry, but it's just that she seems totally unlike the Mara that I've come to know. I'm not trying to make you feel terrible, but I would suggest either doing a total AU (even through a retroactive update or something) to explain your headcannon and why she acts like she does, or looking up and reading some of her dialogue/scenes in books, just to actually get to know the character. Still, I would like to say kudos to you for writing and uploading this, I realize that it's not easy to do that. Also, good job on sticking with this for over 70,000 words. That's impressive.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
Won't give this up? Maybe you should update then
Pink ranger 13 chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
It was great story. My favourite part was when Mara jade became jedi .
joseph.mccord.104 chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
So far this is a GREAT story but it needs to be finished. There is nothing more upsetting to a reader than to start reading a GREAT story and then there is no ending. PLEASE oh PLEASE finish this!
yourfriendchief chapter 27 . 5/28/2014
Ya know, this has to be one of the best fics on the site with Luke and Mara, I really hope you keep this going, i suck at the writing stuff so the fact that you can do this so well, really impresses me the way you stay true to the Characters yet its way AU great job.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
This was a fun story. I loved Luke's clueless reaction to both Mara and Leia asking if he was changing in the living room. Haha!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
May I request point of view scene break asterisks or something? When you swap from one character's POV to another's without a break indication, it a bit confusing. Thanks!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
This is fun so far! Great job having Mara subtly threaten the Rouges! Lol
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Not to sound like a crazed fan, but Rieekan doesn't have a 'd' in it. :-)
Yugiohfan28 chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
I know u said u would continue to update but from what I have seen that was over three years ago. Please update soon or at least tell all of your faithful readers if u are going to continue
Eradyne chapter 27 . 9/25/2013
If you were to regain your muse for this story I would WEEP with happiness! Please?! It's do great, and the premise is fresh and exciting but I need closure!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
I built a computer too!
Briggers810 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Liking this story so far (got to Chapter 3 so far),

Only minor thing I'd like to add, as I noticed you'd said "In the Battle of Hoth scene of ESB, Wedge is reffered to as Rogue Three. In my head, he's pretty much Second in Command, and I really don't understand the call sign numbering system. Is it like music, and first chair is the best? I don't know, but I doubt it since Wedge flew both Death Star runs. So for this fic's sake, the numbers mean nothing more than a call sign."

Basically in the Battle of Hoth, Wedge was Rouge 3 and Zev was Rouge 2, I think the reason for it was due to Zev being an older more experience pilot/someone who'd been in the rebellion longer than Wedge...
Haven't got them to hand atm, but from what the Rouge Squadron novels said, Rouge Leader effectively goes by the callsign Rouge One, followed by Rouge Two who's normally the Wingman for the Squadron Leader, and Exec for "One Flight", the Squadron Exec would normally be incharge of "Two Flight".
guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
I have always said Wedge is a boss. My friend and I had a debate about who was cooler, Wedge or Luke, and I picked Wedge 'cause he is cool without being a main character.
kindleflame5 chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
What happened? Is this story dead? Please tell me something! Pretty please? :)