Reviews for Mara, the Rebel
chapter 18 had the best burn ever xD
DragonReader99 chapter 27 . 7/30
This was great! You don't even know how much I've wanted to read a story like this! Thanks for writing!
hoe come so many stories montha is a jerk despite being good in the canon
smkdolphin94 chapter 27 . 6/8
Please update soon this is a great fanfiction
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 27 . 4/26
I've really enjoyed this story so far. It is unfortunate that you haven't continued it for nearly four years now. Still, I'll add it to my alerts list in hope that you may yet continue it.
Brievel chapter 16 . 3/21
And you speak Huttese. 0_0 You are officially my hero.
Brievel chapter 13 . 3/21
I DEFINITELY CARE YOU BUILT YOUR OWN COMPUTER?! I DON'T CARE HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN GONE FROM FF, YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND GIVE ME THOSE NERDY SPECS! (please?) THAT IS COMPLETELY FLIPPIN' AWESOME!
Brievel chapter 9 . 3/21
Wedge's reaction was pure priceless. xD
Brievel chapter 6 . 3/21
DEEENIIIAAALLLL! xD Oh, how I adore Hobbie...tell ya what, I'll invoke the Woman Code with you and Wedge if I can have Hobbie?
Brievel chapter 3 . 3/21
Artoo's electronic raspberry gave me a good giggle.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 1 . 1/22
I think that this story has a lot of potential, but I don't think that your portrayal of Mara is quite believable. Now, I get that you've only read the Wookiepedia entry, but it's just that she seems totally unlike the Mara that I've come to know. I'm not trying to make you feel terrible, but I would suggest either doing a total AU (even through a retroactive update or something) to explain your headcannon and why she acts like she does, or looking up and reading some of her dialogue/scenes in books, just to actually get to know the character. Still, I would like to say kudos to you for writing and uploading this, I realize that it's not easy to do that. Also, good job on sticking with this for over 70,000 words. That's impressive.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
Won't give this up? Maybe you should update then
Pink ranger 13 chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
It was great story. My favourite part was when Mara jade became jedi .
joseph.mccord.104 chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
So far this is a GREAT story but it needs to be finished. There is nothing more upsetting to a reader than to start reading a GREAT story and then there is no ending. PLEASE oh PLEASE finish this!
yourfriendchief chapter 27 . 5/28/2014
Ya know, this has to be one of the best fics on the site with Luke and Mara, I really hope you keep this going, i suck at the writing stuff so the fact that you can do this so well, really impresses me the way you stay true to the Characters yet its way AU great job.