Reviews for True Colors
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 5/22
very good
Abby Stjerne chapter 26 . 1/28
Your style of writing is captivating and the storyline was really good. I would love to see this story continued or a side stors about Jessica and Alec.
mandorakat chapter 26 . 1/26
I hope you continue this story or make a follow up story soon
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
seemsmost likely if it turned ouf the way
Shellbean chapter 26 . 12/17/2016
Hello jlstreak,
I loved your story. It was great all around. Thank you for writing. I will also be taking your advice and looking at your sister's OrangePlasticGummyBear's fanfic's as well. Thanks again. Your fan Shellbean:)
KitkatMoon chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
Cool story
somethingblu chapter 26 . 10/3/2016
I know that you said that you are heading to AO3 but I thought you might still gets reviews. Is there a sequel or has it been scrapped I found the teaser for the sequel from kittyinaz... just wondering and no pressure. I loved reading this.
guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Relationship is going too fast. You seem to have turned Bill into an idiot and don't even get me started on how out of character they all are. I'm going to assume you wrote this mainly for the smut which isn't bad but it kind of shows.
DragonCurse4 chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
So did you decide to nix the sequel?
bloominidiot chapter 26 . 9/9/2016
Did you ever write a sequel? If you have where is it. If you haven't please do.
meyou744 chapter 26 . 8/18/2016
I just found this story read all of it and it was wonderful wish u could have the write for the tv show going to find what u have next
nightfal29 chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
This has always been one of my favorite stories. It took a bit to find it since I had not realized you changed your pen name. I remember there being a sequel that I can no longer find. I could not rind it anywhere and the is the only place to find True Colors. Is the sequel available to read and do you offer a download of them?
LoneButterfly05 chapter 26 . 5/22/2016
This was great! I really hope that I will write more on this!
taketwotheyresmall chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
Awesome story! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us:)
Delilah Moon chapter 26 . 3/6/2016
This was a good story! I liked it very much! I just wish we could've seen the video conference. See what would have went on. But it was really good! Thanks!