Reviews for True Colors
DragonCurse4 chapter 26 . 9/11
So did you decide to nix the sequel?
bloominidiot chapter 26 . 9/9
Did you ever write a sequel? If you have where is it. If you haven't please do.
meyou744 chapter 26 . 8/18
I just found this story read all of it and it was wonderful wish u could have the write for the tv show going to find what u have next
nightfal29 chapter 26 . 6/25
This has always been one of my favorite stories. It took a bit to find it since I had not realized you changed your pen name. I remember there being a sequel that I can no longer find. I could not rind it anywhere and the is the only place to find True Colors. Is the sequel available to read and do you offer a download of them?
LoneButterfly05 chapter 26 . 5/22
This was great! I really hope that I will write more on this!
taketwotheyresmall chapter 26 . 4/10
Awesome story! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us:)
Delilah Moon chapter 26 . 3/6
This was a good story! I liked it very much! I just wish we could've seen the video conference. See what would have went on. But it was really good! Thanks!
Please make the sequel to this it was an amazing story
tanseynz chapter 3 . 1/12
I haven't read this in ages even though I favourited it way back. Really truly love it. The writing is sharp, the characters canon but also original and the plotting strong. And your style of writing keeps the reader engaged, a sign of real talent.
Godric and Eric together are a real force du tour!
FeathersOfCas chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This is my 6th time reading the book. It's so good I can't help but come back for more! Excellent job on plot and character development/ consistency :)
bttrflybelle chapter 26 . 10/26/2015
Loved reading it again..just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it! Hope you write a sequel one day.
FlowerChild23 chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
wow. your story is very very good. love it.
Hounds of Justice Chick chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I love this story so much... I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I'm reading it... I love a little S/G/E action
MiniLover chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Just an amazing story! The relationship between Sookie, Eric and Godric is both hot and intriguing! Who wouldn't want those two?! Wonderful writing! I enjoyed every minute of it!
bashfyl chapter 26 . 9/5/2015
I really enjoyed this story! E/S/G is my fav ot3. I love your treatment of Bills character. All of the characters were really awesome. Thanks for sharing.