Reviews for Redeeming Light
I loved it
Tigeresscrazy chapter 15 . 1/12
Really good story
Toony-Tornado chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
Oh my gosh, this story was so beautiful, and wonderfully written!

Great job on this hun, it was great!
patient935 chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Love the way you have portrayed the friendship between Shen and Wolf boss here. Stories that have a focus on that are some of my favorites. Good work.
gordhanx chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
This was a great story! Very emotional, very sad and very beautiful. I love Kurisu and the friendship she makes with Shen. It was also great to see Shen redeem himself. I loved this story incredibly much. Great work.
m chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Rubens Lilium chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
I simply love this. It was so sweet and heart warming-I couldn't get enough of it. Lord Shen is my all-time favorite character in 'Kung Fu Panda 2' so an amazing story like this made me jump for joy. Well done, well done indeed.
Lorsi chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Amazing story! (I just had to give this 100 reviews, sorry.)
CuteBlueCherri chapter 15 . 5/11/2012
Finished this story! _ And it is so stunningly and epically beautiful that I don't even know what to say. Definitely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Ever. I realllyy wish I could find the words to explain how much I loved this story... I never thought a fanfiction could make me feel this emotional! :')

I now love Shen even more than I already did. Everyone was amazingly in character throughout pretty much the whole story, especailly Shen.

Now, to finally do what I have been wanting to do since, like, chapter 5... FaVoRiTe! _ :D

Peace out, you're amazing. :)
CuteBlueCherri chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
So I'm in the middle of reading this, and I just wanted to review really quick. The part between him and Oogway... was amazing. You did Oogway beautifully. This whole chapter was amazing. I'm not gonna lie-I started crying!

Well, on to reading the rest. I seriously cant stop reading it! :)
Crazybird chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Soothsayer: Shen don't go to the light! *sobs*

Xun: Isn't going to the light a good thing?

Po: Well actually it depends. If you watch the Poltergist movies you'll get what i'm trying to say.

Soothsayer: What dose THAT have to do with what's going on right now? *sobs*

Xun and Po: *Blinks and shrugs*

Xun: I honestly thought this was suppose to be a review for this chapter.

Po: Yeah, your right.

Xun: Shen's going to die someday anyway. It's not like he died painfully. Oh, wait, HE DID!

Po and Xun: *laughing*

Lord Shen Fans: There they are! Get them!

* Fan members chase Po and Xun with torches and pitchforks*

Kitten: Is this part of the fanfiction?

Soothsayer: I honestly don't know...

Sorry for that, I just couldn't help have to admit it was kinda funny:) P.S. I'm a Lord Shen fan also. So i'm part of the mob!:)
Crazybird chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
Would it be cool if they actually had Kruishu ( sorry if I spelled her name wrong ) in the movie? I'd like to see this fanfiction hit the big screen :)
Crazybird chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAA! This is the best Lord Shen fanfic ever! Why couldn't the movie end like that? At least Lord Shen turning good or something.
ExplodedPotato chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
is this the end? in the info it doesnt say complete
adptt12 chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
I absolutely loved your story!