Reviews for Chuck & Sarah Versus the Second Honeymoon
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
I was always a little bummed those two weeks were skimmed over, even Chuck explaining to Sarah how they'd lost their positions in the CIA. But like you said, they had to squish a lot in. :-/
This was REALLY enjoyable, tasteful, and fantastic. And they were so in character-I enjoyed all of the Chuckish moments...he's so lovable and you conveyed that perfectly. GREAT GREAT JOB!
s-david-m chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Good Canon compatible story. Kudos!
Shananigan chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Brilliant fic. Love your take on those two weeks. Definitely works.
jinxed97 chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Good chapter
Adimuzee chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
super this!
Tempe4Booth chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
AgentInWaiting chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
It's too bad only lets you favourite a story once instead of each chapter because otherwise... Loved all of this and the last chapter maintained the high quality that was started in Chapter 1. Having the Burbank scenes was a special bonus - thought you'd end the story in Australia. Devon nearly choking on his vitamin water was the funniest thing I've read all week and the callbacks to Pilot, The Truth, American Hero, and Other Guy were really well done.
pookykums chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
So now I'll just pretend that this story was basically what happened during the missing 2 weeks on the show. As I said in a previous review, your writing is very canon-y and I can totally picture the characters on the show saying all those things.

Great story, can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
wassupchuck chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Aussie kissing is done down under? lol
Adinade chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
I quite enjoyed reading your story, making that '2 weeks later' part of the finale easier to imagine. I liked how you incorporated events (ie buying the buymore) into it. It was a good read.
Grey Alchemist chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it very much.
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Oh my god, I can imagine Casey kind of growling at the idea of the pen and then when nobody's around, playing with it. Haha.

I already knew what an Australian kiss was. "it's like a French kiss, but 'down under.'" I don't even remember where I heard that...might've been Hall Pass. But oh my god I half groaned/half laughed when Morgan said that because chuck had no idea what it meant! LMFAO.

Anyway, I thought that was a fantastic ending. Great story. :D
Shananigan chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
awww, that was wonderful!
anonymous11111111 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
So I nagged you to post this, and then I don't go and read it until like 4 hours later. Bad Michelle!

The whole "give me, like, seven minutes" is what my brother ALWAYS says when he's playing video games, haha! And OMG, Sarah thinking about college funds? *squee* I guess Charah baby fever really has hit me.

HAHAHA x 1 000 000. Kangaroo Pen. OMG. Chuck's line. Laughing my head off. Maybe I'll read that line now every time I'm sad.

And for the record, my eyes are still intact thanks to your many warnings about the Australia kiss reference.

Okay, well you won't hear from me for a while...

Love and tra la la's.

Chkgun93 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
An outstanding story, way better than the show. Personally I feel they put the show in the crapper when they made Morgan the Intersect..Kinda hoping they change that.

Great story.