Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2017
Wow! I just finished watching Chuck and then decided to read this. It was honestly amazing! I could actually imagine the characters saying and doing all of their actions in the story. You really stuck well with keeping the characters personalities the same as they were in the TV show. Great job!
joseph sc chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Aces, just Aces
tasteywheat chapter 20 . 7/31/2016
Really enjoyed this, you're a very talented writer and it shows through this, great blend of angst and fluff.
Lonny J chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
You are an excellent writer, but I won't be reading any farther. I don'tread for slices of tragic real life. I read for enjoyment. There was no pleasure here. I hope you have exorcised whatever personal demons compelled you to write this.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Now I'm crying!
LillyHalliwell chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
I'm really happy on how that chapter turned out, even if it took a stranger to get through to Sarah instead of her family, but I'm still happy it happened and Clara helped.
LillyHalliwell chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
That was so sad, I was really hoping everyone could make it!
knightrid3r chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Hmm not sure how I feel about the whole being pregnant before thing. We know she probably never had a boyfriend in high school and college she was probably working on getting out of her awkward phase so probably a boyfriend or two and then when she joined the CIA it seems like she went from the CAT Squad to Bryce.

She also confessed to being terrible with relationships and eluded to not having many relationships before Chuck in the show. So the other pregnancy was either Bryce's (which is highly unlikely because I feel Agent Walker was still too much in control during her time with Bryce to let a mistake like that happen), or it was a boyfriend she had in college or during her CAT Squad time.

I really don't see Sarah being pregnant with anyone but Chuck given how emotionally immature she was portrayed in the show. I would expect her to be on birth control 24/7 and always expect her partner to use protection. Still an incredibly thin possibility but Sarah was too professional to not take all precautions. Unless it was a mark that got her pregnant but I really hope thats not who's it is because as much as I love Sarah that would just make her look dirty.

So I think it is highly improbable that she could have been pregnant before Chuck but thats just my opinion. I also wasn't a fan of Sarah telling Chuck she had 'lots' of boyfriends before him and she wasn't 'innocent'. It kind of paints her in a negative way and is something hurtful to say to Chuck. Him asking if it was Bryce's wasn't an offensive question or anything in my opinion.

Very well written story though.
KS4EVA chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Gosh I loved the heart breaking scene where Sarah is telling her son what happened to his twin. In my mind, I can picture Samuel Bartowski and he's freaking adorable. I also loved how you ended it where Sarah is pregnant again. A nice happy ending to a great fic. Thanks for putting this out there. I realize that you wrote this before season 5, and I must say that I like your ending way better than what we got on the show. Still holding out for a Chuck movie. I want to see Charah with babies like you provided us with. Well done! :)
KS4EVA chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
Sam's birth scene was great and my heart melt when I read Charah singing to their new baby son. ON to the epilogue I go :)
KS4EVA chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
Samuel Stephen Bartowski. I like it! Chuck talking to the baby belly was so freaking adorable and I could picture their beautiful nursery that they put together with the help of good ol' grunty Casey. LOL
KS4EVA chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
I'm glad you included the CATs at the baby shower. Carina was great with her bringing up "Martin". I love that. haha
KS4EVA chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
I'm glad that the contractions that Sarah experienced were nothing more than Braxton Hicks. I was like "oh no, not again", when I read her having a contraction.
KS4EVA chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Finally Jack Burton makes his appearance. I loved the "The schnook knocked you up" line. Classic.
KS4EVA chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Morgan is hilarious and what a sweet gesture by Charah to make it so their family and friends will be neighbors to them in their new luxurious home that will be custom built. :)