Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
dolcegrazia chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
This was a great chapter. You are handling the miscarriage very well. Especially if you intend to make it a theme in the whole story as opposed to just one occurrence and be done with it. I always look forward to updates on this story. It's really well written. Update again soon!
wassupchuck chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
Great job, glad to see Sarah moving forward.
Pancakes chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
Wow! That was wow! (As always) I really disliked Sarah at the beggining of the chap tho... But you did

A good job writing her mourning (as annoying as it

Was :P) :) plz keep writing!
Tempe4Booth chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
this was a very touching chapter and i'm looking forward to the next chapter
mia2009 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Heartbreaking chapter. They can't all be sunshine and rainbows now can they. That would be no fun. I did a chapter once where Sarah was shot and beleived to be dead. It did not go over well with the fans. Not everyone is going to like everything you write and they don't have to. Just stick with your story the way you intended it to be. In all fairness you gave a nice warning before the chapter started. People need to know how to take the good with the bad and usually after to bad there is some good to come along.

Wiritng chapters like this can be so emotionally draining on the writer, i know from experience, so i can totally sympathize with you on that.

Well done with this chapter, I look forward to reading more.
wassupchuck chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Very sad, but well done.
Pati chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Hi!

So... As this is my first time reviewing this story i must say:

GREAT story! I love it!

About the chapter i must say that it was sad...but well written!

I almost cried beacuse of their loss...

From your brazilian fan

Pati
bim chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
well, i started to read it but then it got so sad i had to stop... but from what i read so far, i could feel the pain and sadness and other emotions

maybe sometime in the future i'll come a reread this chapter
jinxed97 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Well, I had liked the story...but the miscarry is going to little too far in my book. I read for entertainment, that to me isn't what I like to read. Good luck with in the future...
AgentInWaiting chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Nicely and sensitively written. Only minor quibble I have is with this sentence, "It was an awful lot of blood to come from such a little woman.". I don't think Sarah could ever be described as a "little" woman.
lappers84 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
wow that was harsh to say the least, I've got nothing against angst but well I do hope you pile the fluff on to make up for it. Really well written. look forward to the next update :)
coreymon77 chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Yep, not reading this one, just letting you know. Don't want to leave you hanging. Sorry, but a chapter like this, especially with your great writing, is not something I want to read. I'll be back hopefully with the next chapter and the return of the fluff.

until next time,

coreymon77
Tempe4Booth chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
i almost was in tears after this i though you would just give them a major scare not make them lose one please tell me that fluff will be coming back as promised
Ms. Chuckoholic chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
That was sad... But written awesomely... Chuck is so freaking nice and cool! Please add ur chapter so i don't have to suffer through the pain and suspense!
esardi chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
When you started this story I cringed because what you wrote about happened to my sister. She had two miscarriages and the second one caused the relationship she had with her husband to be somewhat strained. However, she was able to have her child on the third try. When I was reading this chapter I knew you were describing a miscarriage. I could only imagine how horrible it would be for any man to wake up and find themselves covered with their wife's blood. However, that pales to what the woman would be feeling and the pain they would be going through. At least she only lost one child and not both. Therefore, even though this incident would be painful for Sarah she would be able to recover by giving birth to her other child.

Excellent chapter, you had me holding my breath all the way through it. The only complaint and it is a minor one would be why you kept referring to her as Sarah Walker. Should you not refer to her as Sarah Bartowski? Thank you for the update.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »