Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
coreymon77 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
That was perfectly adorable! Writing a whole chapter about Sarah having nothing to wear was funny, fluffy and extremely sweet and cute! I loved it! You are fantastic at the fluffy stuff!

As for the next chapter, I might read it, I might not. It really all depends on what kind of mood I'm in. So don't mind it if I don't review the next chapter immediately, or at all.

until next time,

coreymon77
Berdusco779 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Haha I enjoyed this chapter, it was fluffy and entertaining.

Clara was so cute, and I do hope you use her again :)

It's great how you have such a variety of...what's the word...

I guess tone... Throughout the story. It keeps things interesting :)

I'm excited to continue reading, so pretty please try and update it soon :)
Alice Hermione chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
I got to say this chapter was super cute and I can see it happening with any pregnant women. Actually I have so it it very true to life. As for the Clara stuff too stickin cute. I work with 2 year olds and trust me that has happened to me as well. Chasing a 2 year old to get a shirt on is hard let me tell you. At the time you are doing it it's not fun nor cute but looking back at some of the moments it is too cute. I am really enjoying this story. As much as you say the next chapter will be very angsty I am very much looking forward to it.
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Aww that was a cute chapter

I'm glad Sarah has Ellie to help her out and it was funny picturing both Devon and Chuck trying to get Clara in a shirt, only to have Sarah get her in one instantly. xD loved it!

I'm sad thinking about what's to come in the next chapter or two. :( I have a bad feeling about that.
jaytoyz chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Being an outspoken proponent of 'fluff and stuff", I have to say...another great chapter. Looking forward to the next update. JT
jaytoyz chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
An awesome chapter. You handled the action deftly and kept everything else going along, keeping everything balanced. I'll be looking forward to the next update. JT (Castle?)
jaytoyz chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Another strong chapter. Keep up the grerat work. Looking forward to the next update.
jaytoyz chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
The humor helps the chapter...and caused me to smile. Can't wait for the next update. JT
jaytoyz chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
A solid chapter. Well written and not too dark. Looking forward to the next chapter. JT
jaytoyz chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
An interesting start. I'll stick around to see where you take this. JT
wassupchuck chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Great bonding chapter, Sarah domesticated in a uniquely sarahish way... lol And sex swing a must... Thanks for sharing
Chas58 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
A sex swing, hmm... I can see that. Will they have leathers, too?
coreymon77 chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
aww! That was so cute! Everything that happened in this chapter was completely adorable! I can't even begin to tell you how much I absolutely adore the fluffy romance stuff! Chuck and Sarah love each other so much! Pretty much with every sentence I couldn't help but go, "aww! cute!"

I'm worried that you say you are bringing out the angst. How much angst and of what type? Please don't do much. I don't like angst at all. I get enough angst from real life, so I rather escape to fluffiness. So please, don't do a lot of angst and make sure we always get fluffiness too. If this gets too angsty, I'm going to stop reading it for a while.

until next time,

coreymon77
dolcegrazia chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
This was definitely a great chapter- perfect amount of fluff. I'm loving seeing the character of Sarah develop. Update soon!
Tempe4Booth chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I THINK I MAY DIE OR BE PUT IN AN INDUCED COMA FROM LAUGHING, PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN ASAP
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »