Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
iAmBixie chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
i LOVE this story, it's one of my favourite! and i can't wait to read more!
timeandpixiedust chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I am loving this story! :D I spied a Castle reference here, with the bomb diffusing, :) and I love how Morgan is the comic relief :P and aaah TWINS! :) i can picture Chuck's face :) amazing chapter and can't wait for the next one! :D
PeterOinNYC chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Fun story and nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it - especially the Castle crossover for the bomb defusing.
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Twins? Twins? TWINS! OMG!

I love that Chuck fainted. So funny.

I knew you wouldn't let the bomb go off, at least not with all the main characters there, but I still found myself anxiously (and quickly) reading through the paragraphs trying to find out what happened. I actually forced myself to go back and reread the countdown paragraphs slowly before I got to the result.

Great chapter! Very exciting!
Supradica chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Hi there,

Just wanted to say that I think your story is pretty AWESOME so far, and to keep up the good work! I am really loving it. I like the fact that you stay fairly true to characters and their stories, and yet by adding to it you make it more interesting. Also, bonus points for me: your idea of Morgan grabbing all the wires was from Castle (another awesome show), episode 17 from season 3, to be exact. That scene actually came to mind while I was reading it. Anyhow, greatly anticipating the next chapter and continued fluff.
yvonnefan chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
so twins. cool. more nice fluff please.
CallMeGeneralAwesome chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I like this story! I just read the whole thing for the first time and it was really good! Keep up the good work ]
camoon3 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Wow I haven't written reviews for stories in like forever. But now I must say that nice job with this chapter! :) the action/mission scenarios were very well written and the excitement lasted 'till the very end :) I'm looking forward to reading more of this story :) PS: also loving your fluff stuff that's in this fic :)
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter...
dolcegrazia chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter, very exciting. Love that they're having twins. Awesome. Update soon!
chuckfan56 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter and the action sequence was good.

Thanks
Clems M chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
It's funny how in every story where Sarah's pregnant it's most of the time with twins. I don't really picture them having twins in the series, but it fits pretty well in your story :). This chapter was especially well written. Good job.
bim chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Great job, looking forward to the next chapter :)
coreymon77 chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
wow! Fantastic job! Ya, I know, missions can be really, really hard to do, but you did very well. You also had some really adorable Chuck and Sarah romantic moments too! I could sorta see the twins thing coming, as lots of people do that when it comes to Chuck and Sarah, but that doesn't make it any less amazingly cute and adorable! I love the fact that they are having twins!

Anyways, looking forward to more fluffy stuff! Amazing job!

until next time,

coreymon77
wassupchuck chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter! Ellie is sooo tricky.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »