Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter
fan fic obsessive chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
wow wow wow wow wow wow I LOVE IT! I know you just added ch 4 but please please please add ch 5 soon!
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
really interesting please keep going and update ASAP
dolcegrazia chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I think showing how the dynamic works between Chuck and Sarah on a mission now would be great to see so I hope you do that. And this was a great chapter. Update soon!
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
adorable as always. Ellie sure is a devious one, isn't she? :P

until next time,

coreymon77
Supradica chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Hey there,

Just wanted to say that I am immensely enjoying your story, and to keep up the good work. I like the fact that it stays pretty true to the actual story and characters, and in my mind, that makes it even better. This is definitely a great thing to tide us chucksters over until season 5.
Ms. Chuckoholic chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
please add more! honestly probably my favorite FF! I love how it's short and sweet, not accenting any detail too much... xoxo
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Eww "milky." haha. Eww Jeff..!

I like this story! Keep it coming!
Imagination-Parade chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Jeff and Lester and Chuck's interactions with the two of them were so good and hilarious. One question, though - do they call Sarah "Blondie" in the show or did you just add that? If that's from the show, I don't think I've ever noticed that before...Anyway, I loved the bit at the end where Chuck just had to see if creepy stalker Jeff was right and smelled Sarah, haha. Looking forward to the next chapter!
red lighting chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
love it
Berdusco779 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I thought this was a really cute chapter :)

Your take on Jeff and Lester was kinda

creepy, but hilarious nonetheless!

You have a really awesome talent for ending your chapters,

you leave your readers wanting more and thats hard to do.

Again, can't wait to see where the story goes! You do almost

The exact opposite of what I expect, which also makes me love reading this!

Can't wait for the next update :)
coreymon77 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
hehe, that was cute! funny too! Boy, are those two idiots in for it when Sarah hears about what they did! That should be very fun indeed.

until next time,

coreymon77
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Great chapter
C chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Firsts I like the story, but I've got afew questions. Even thou I'm pretty sure they won't, be answer I gotta ask them! 1. Why are those two deadheads, still working at the Buy More? When new mangement comes in they review all personal. An I am certain that when two showup all the flags when up! Even with

a grace period, these two yo yo's stand out. I would think that the lawsuits, leveled at the Buy More with thier names on it would a tip off. 2nd. Do Chuck &

Sarah own all the Buy More's, or just this one? Now I know I won't any answers

to these questions, but I just had too ask them.
BDaddyDL chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Please excuse me while I go was off the heebies and the jeebies this chapter gave me. Seriously, nice job on capturing the creepyness that is Jeffster.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »