Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
KS4EVA chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
Morgan is hilarious and what a sweet gesture by Charah to make it so their family and friends will be neighbors to them in their new luxurious home that will be custom built. :)
KS4EVA chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Aw, I love that they got to feel their son kick for the first time. So cute! :)
KS4EVA chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Yay! It's a boy! For some reason I always see Chuck and Sarah's first child being a boy. I'm excited to see the first name you come up with and I'm glad you are giving Chuck's son the middle name of Stephen in honor of his father. :)
KS4EVA chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
I love the idea of Sarah getting into the spirit of baby clothes shopping. It's reminiscent of when she got on board with the wedding planning in season 4.
KS4EVA chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Good chapter. I believe that Lester calls Jeff "Jeffery" instead of just Jeff. A small thing to point out, but I found myself changing it when I read your dialogue aloud. The interaction between all the characters was great. I hope that the CATs and Momma Bartowski, and Sarah's dad find out soon. :)
KS4EVA chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Cute chapter though I think Clara acted more like she was four instead of a two year old. I like the introduction of a original character to bring some perspective to what Sarah was feeling about the miscarriage and I wonder if Terri will make an appearance in future chapters. Nice job. :)
KS4EVA chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
How sad for Sarah losing one of her babies. I really hope she can carry the remaining one to term. You really wrote the scene where Chuck discovers her miscarriage well based on what I know about them. I'm guessing the twins were fraternal as they didn't share the same amniotic sac. Great yet sad chapter, I'm looking forward to more fluff.
KS4EVA chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
I could picture Sarah trying on all of her outfits and making funny faces like she did when she was trying wedding dresses in castle during season 4. Leave it to Ellie to save the day and provide her with a maternity dress. I was kind of surprised that this chapter didn't include the actual dinner scene with Mary Bartowski, but oh well, still a great chapter. :)
KS4EVA chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
I love pregnant Sarah with all her cravings and sexual appetite for one Chuck Bartowski. The sex swing line at the end was so Chuck. I'm really enjoying this fic thus far. :)
KS4EVA chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I love the mission rules that Casey and Chuck made Sarah follow. Poor Sarah, I can't imagine how scared she would be at the possibility of miscarrying, considering it was her fear after she had a miscarriage before. Twins, huh? How exciting for Charah! :)
KS4EVA chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I like how you wrote Ellie. She would definitely be the one to figure out about the pregnancy. My one small suggestion is to be careful about changing tenses. Most of the chapter was written in the present tense, but there were a few instances where you switched to past. Not a big deal, but it was something I picked up on. Great job though. :)
KS4EVA chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
LMAO You captured Jeff and Lester perfectly here! Them wanting to play for Chuck and Sarah's unborn baby felt like such a call back to the Push Mix episode. I also loved how at the end of the chapter, Jeff smelled Sarah to see if she smelt milky. LOL I could see Sarah looking totally creeped out in my head. XD
KS4EVA chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I could totally see Chuck blabbing to Casey about Sarah's pregnancy AND John telling her that she shouldn't go on any more missions while she's pregnant. I found it interesting that you chose to include a backstory for Sarah that she had been pregnant before. I just never saw it as pre-Chuck Sarah Walker was very much all spying and no personal life, but hey, maybe the loss of a pregnancy made her more like that for when Chuck met her. I'm sure you have your reason for putting that in there. Nice second, chapter.
KS4EVA chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
What a nice first chapter. You really know the characters and the show well and this is evident by how you write them. I could see this unfolding in an actual episode. The only thing that disappointed me was that there wasn't more to read when I got to the bottom of the page. It's a good thing I have more chapters to go on to, eh? Again, nice job. :)
Dsn246 chapter 20 . 4/2/2014