Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
ikaruichijoegmail.com chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Haven't gotten very far yet but I have to say sarah's reaction to the question if her previous pregnancy was bryce's was unwarrented. Even after they got married she has shared very little about her life before meeting chuck. How is he supposed to know she was a slut ( lots of bfs)? Chuck had every right to get pissed at her knee jerk reaction.

Also plot point saraha had no interactions with beckman before she met chuck, her leave request would have gone through grahm.
BondX-24 chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
The first thing that I want to say is THANK YOU for a well written story full of emotion and heart. I enjoyed getting updates to this amazing story these past months you should be proud. To answer your question I would be more than glad to read the sequel if you decide to write one I personally hopes so but I understand that your education comes first.
Miss.Squints chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
Thank you is all i can say. And this as well; For making me happy when i know what around the corner and dreaming this will happened and we're can have happy dreams together. THANK YOU AGAIN.
Miss.Squints chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
dolcegrazia chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
Hey you! This is "babyrocket" from over at Tumblr- just wanted to properly review here and reiterate how much I've loved this story. You write the Chuck and Sarah relationship beautifully and I've loved how you've written Sarah as she becomes a mother. I do hope that we get more glimpses into this universe in the future. :) And do write more! Anything! I'll read anything you write.
coreymon77 chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
what a fantastic way to end a truly excellent story. Not all too much in the way of Charah here, but Sarah's interactions with her son are adorable too.

This story was amazing. Yes, it had its depressing points, much of which I ended up skipping for my own reasons, but it was an awesome piece of work, especially when you went all Charah fluffiness. :D

So, does this mean we won't be getting any more from you? I would be sad if that was the case. It would be a shame if, after such an awesome story, you wouldn't continue using your gift.

Anyways, I'm having trouble thinking of adjectives right now, so great story and I hope we do here from you again.

until next time,

coreymon77
East Coast Captain chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
Awesome, I really hope Charahs first child is a boy if its hinted in the series finale since Clara is already a girl and a male Bartowski would be nice.
Anon chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
I can honestly say that you are on eof the best writers out there, when I first started reading FF, yours was one the first stories that I read and I got so caught up that I'd always check to see if there was an update already because I love the story so much. You should definitely keep on writing FF! And thanks for sharing your amazing story with us! ;D
xphiled chapter 19 . 11/6/2011
Great story. I really liked where you went with it and the excitement of the terrorist at the Buy More. You are a great writer, keep it up.
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
My god, its sort of over...save for the epilogue. My creys. There are so many. This was so freaking good. God, the end just, man, I hardly get emotionally when reading fanfiction but this took the cake. Everyone was so in character, it was so amazing. I can go on and on and on...

I'm sure there are Mexican Terrorists, and that there are a lot of drug cartels in Mexico too. Oh and a flight from Mexico City to LAX isn't very far. Its like a 3 hour flight with an airline but by jet, i'm sure it'd be half the time. Small nitpick but whatever. :D

Oh and question: does Sammy have his mother's eyes? Or are we gonna get a time-jump in the epilogue and find out?

Love you and everything you choose to be 3
doc2or chapter 19 . 10/28/2011
Thanks for such an endearing and heartwarming story.
Wendy chapter 19 . 10/28/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It was so well-written that it will be difficult to watch the regular series and not have parts of this story come through my brain and try to inject themselves into watching! I wish this (like Chuck itself) never had to end!
coreymon77 chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Wow, what a great way to end it, well, end it minus the epilogue, of course. I was worried there for a sec that you would dare have Sarah give birth without Chuck there to support her, but, really, I knew you wouldn't do that.

Anyways, what an adorable chapter and an amazingly fantastic story. I loved every second of it. Really, I truly did. Other than those 2 angsty chapters, of course, but I'm fine with that, it's your story and the rest of it thoroughly made up for that. You have a huge talent for writing Charah and I definitely, DEFINITELY hope you continue to write more Charah fluffiness and romantic loving in the future. I've always looked forward to updates to this story, and I'm very excited to read the epilogue.

One last thing though. I would suggest that you maybe change the genre of this story. Having the second one be angst really doesn't fit, as almost the entirety of the story was about Chuck and Sarah's love for each other. Only 2 chapters were really angsty at all, with the rest of them not at all and actually quite amazing and adorable. So, give it a thought, but I personally think it should be changed.

Simply awesome, Britt, and you know what that word means to us Chuck fans. :)

Happy Season 5! :D

until next time,

coreymon77
fghjklgsd chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Incredible story. Amazingly written and so cute and sweet :)

I loved the ending and I can't wait for the epilogue.

I'm also looking forward to read more of your stories. Keep up the great work!
Livieg chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Ive been on FF for awhile and this was by far the best story ive read along with history i really hope you wrote a sequal this was just so perfect everything you wrote was awesome! Please make a sequal!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »