Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
BondX-24 chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
What an amazing chapter! I loved everything about it especially the part when Sarah takes down the terrorist while in labour. I'm just sad that you completed this story because I would like to read more about Chuck, Sarah, and Sam. And how both of them function as parents and how Ellie and Devon function as aunt and uncle that would be awesome to read! I wish this story could countinue because you made this story entertaining and fun to read I will miss updates to this story.
dolcegrazia chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Wow. This was perfection. All of the action mixed in with Sarah going into labor! I could totally see that happening on the show. It's so...Chuck! I can't wait for the epilogue and I definitely hope you do little one-shots here and there! And you're on FF, too? What's your username? I'm hardly there anymore but my username there is the same as here. :)
Amron chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Thank you for this ride! To be honest, I'm not much into fluffy stuff, but yours is very enjoyable. Sometimes, you even made me tear a little. I loved the baby's name, in fact, in my mind, he always was Sam, even since I learned that was Sarah's real name.

About the Mexican Terrorist, yes, they exist, but they are not like Al Qaeda. They are just drug lords in a war against the government. I call them "terrorist" because of them , we, honest people, can't live in peace. Despite this, the big majority of Mexico is full of good, honest, working people. I'm telling you this because 1) You asked :) 2) I'm not a terrorist, so I love you too, hehe! 2) Ultimately, I had seen how a lot of people believes mexicans are bad people just because, and it is very sad for me to watch that, to be called like that. When I read the title of the last chapter, I thought you were being one of them. Thank God for the A/N! :D
Anon chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Good: WOW, that was brilliant. Seriously your writing has improved so much since the first chapter. (Not that is was bad to begin with but now its WOW).

Bad: Now you have to do a sequal, sorry. I know; you have exams and a life but you don't really need them, a sequal is more important then them stupid little things.
Seattle 92 chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
Just wanted to say thanks for this story. have been reading it for weeks and enjoyed it immensely. One of the best stories out there in fanfiction kingdom. I would love for you to add new chapters about the young family. Nice read, touching, well written.
East Coast Captain chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
I think it was very tender ride for little Sam to come into the world. I think he will be a great man one day for all this drama to happen while he was coming into the world and he will defend the innocent from evil thats my opinion because of all the drama he went through to be born. Although I can see little Sam being Claras playmate until a sibling is born for either of them.

Go ahead and write, more power to ya! :D
Sarah-Bartowski chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
please please update soon! :) cant wait to read the next chapter. love this story
camoon3 chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
Aww super cute chapter! :) Big thank you for the update! :) Hoping to read the next chapter soon! :) So keep up the good work!

PS: The name was perfect and also cute! :)
chucksarah chapter 18 . 10/9/2011
another soild, amazing chapter! :) cant wait for the next chapter
Tempe4Booth chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
i love the name the only other name i liked was Lucas so that it was in the middle of what they both wanted
coreymon77 chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
yet another supremely adorable chapter from you, Britt. This story is easily one of my favourites due to the amazing Charah fluffy loving sweetness in pretty much every single chapter. Fantastic job as always! :D

until next time,

coreymon77
dolcegrazia chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
What a great chapter- fun, adorable and sweet. And I love the name! Good luck with your exams!
BondX-24 chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
I enjoyed this chapter for the most part. I loved that Casey helped with the nursery and Sarah giving out orders. The thing that I did not like was the first name for the baby. I don't know but I'm a little offensive about that name.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
The little trror should be called reptile! Na please don't .

The name sam is good I can see it now thirty years

"My name is sam bartowski an I am a spltner cell"

SAMUEL ! What are these thermal goggles under your bed!

Ah mom...

Thanks for the story good luck with classes

Bratty02
Imagination-Parade chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
"Sarah and Chuck sit on the floor in their son's room staring at the wall. Sarah sits cradled between Chuck's legs, her back up against his front and her head leaning onto his shoulder. His arms are wrapped around her belly, slowly rubbing up and down the bump."

Ugh, I LOVE this image. So freaking sweet! Also loved all the barking orders at Casey and Sarah's "I'm growing a person so I'm contributing enough to the room" line. Nice update :)
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »