Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
00Awesome chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
Don't know why but I had a feeling that they might go for ththey e name Samuel in a fic. I wasn't sure it was this one but glad to see that they have finally chosen a name. Keep updating I love this story.
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
"Sammy!"

For now on an forever, I shall say that name in Dean Winchester's voice. :p I love it btw. I was considering that you were gonna go for Sam, but I didn't know how Sarah would react; taking offense or what have you.

Anyway... great chapter :) I love this story so much, it makes me feel all gooey inside. The good gooey. And I can't believe that its coming to an end :(
chuckaddict chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
You are writing one of the best stories I read in this site. I'm really loving it. I think you capture the essence of every character really well, and that's why it's so fun to read. Keep up the awesome work!
jaytoyz chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
Hump day fluffery...just what I needed to put a smile on my face. Looking forward to more. JT
BondX-24 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
The chapter was puely awesome! I'm so thrilled that you added Carina and Zondra to the story. That finally Mary made a appearance. That Beckman even got Sarah a gift. I just loved this chapter!
AwesomeChuck chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
This chapter was great! Carina and Zondra hiding in the house for two days was hilarious. Beckman's gift was heartwarming. Awesome job!
East Coast Captain chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
I loved the all female rituals never understood them as I am a male but it was touching how all the females particularly the ones in Chucks life were there except the unborn the child, the lone male. But what will you name the boy?
coreymon77 chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
aww! very cute! Great job! :D

until next time,

coreymon77
jaytoyz chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
Another chapter of fluffy goodness. Solid story telling. Looking forward to the next chapter. JT
coreymon77 chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
awww! So cute! :D I love it! :D Chuck and Sarah are just so incredibly, amazingly adorable!

until next time,

coreymon77
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
Banana plushies FTW! :D

I have some terrible memories at the city fairs :( mostly including me going on the gravitron like five times before throwing up...then those carnies that purposefully trick you into losing those stupid games!

I totally feel for Chuck; and would've probably cheated and flashed anyway. Haters gonna hate, I have too much pride to lose lol.

This was such a sweet chapter! I can't wait for the birth of the nameless Bartowski son! Are you going to have a chapter in the future about Chuck and Sarah finally discussing names (that aren't sci-fi based)?
BondX-24 chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
What a entertaining chapter. I loved that Morgan wanted to name the baby Luke Skywalker!
dolcegrazia chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
Great chapter! I loved all of the fluff and I can definitely picture Sarah winning that game, heavily pregnant. I hope there's more fluff to come and the Braxton Hicks were just that and not a sign of more angst to come!
East Coast Captain chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
This chapter was very fluffy to the past where I giggle and I dont giggle. You are awesome dude although it makes me wonder about the boy, I always picture in my head the heir to the Bartowski legacy obviously.

Say I know I sound pathetic for asking you of this but could you review my story Chris Vs. Project Starbridge?
Twiki99 chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
I really like this one. Jove seeing both Chuck and Sarah having a boy. Seems all the other one with children all have them having a daughter. Keep up the great work. I have just started a Chuck fan fiction and am on chapter 5 so I know sometimes its hard to find time to write. I look forward to the next chapter
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »