Reviews for Chuck vs The Pregnancy
Tempe4Booth chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
i'm glad 2 be back reading after my reader's block and happy 2 read this
chucksarah chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
amazing chapter! :) love it and loved the last moment with Sarah and her dad. cute! cant wait for the next update!
fergnerd chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Hey when's Mary going to show up?
jaytoyz chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Soild and fluffy, just what a Tuesday calls for...ok, any day calls for 'it'. Looking forward to your next update. JT
Dolcegrazia chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
What a great chapter! Very sweet. I love fics where Papa Burton comes to visit. Looking forward to the next update, as usual.
East Coast Captain chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
You rock! I love the tender moments.
MaloMoriQuamFoedari chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
Another great chapter - the interactions between Sarah and Jack were very cute, well done.

I know what you mean about school, so don't worry about taking too long to write the next chapter. When you get it out, I'll be there, because this story is AWESOME!

Thanks again, hope school's going well! :)
BondX-24 chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
What A Awesome Chapter! I'm So Glad That You Added Sarah's Father To Your Story.
coreymon77 chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
aww! That was absolutely adorable! I actually quite like Jack and I like that you are getting him involved in the story too. Keep up the adorable fluffiness! :D

until next time,

coreymon77
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
A great installment yet again! Seriously, at the end of every chapter, you never cease to make me feel all warm and gooey inside. I love all the happiness and fluff!

I know school will throw a wrench in the progression of the story (i'm the same way) but once you get some free time, I know you'll find a way to post another chapter :) Take your time and don't fret about it.
yovis chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
omg! i love this chapter! please update soon! :D
MaloMoriQuamFoedari chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
First, I just wanted to apologise for the tardiness of my review... dunno what happened there to be honest...

Secondly, and most importantly, that was a great chapter! I loved how Morgan was so clueless, the way Chuck had to spell it all out for him at the end had me in stitches!

Thanks for the update, looking forward to more :)
Livieg chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
I loved it for just a holding chapter haha oh morgan
BondX-24 chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
Another Great Chapter. A Little Sad Because Of The Less Frequent Updates Coming Soon But I Don't Care Because This Is A Awesome Story Worth The Wait.
jaytoyz chapter 14 . 8/28/2011