Reviews for Wandless Magic
Saitama-sama chapter 12 . 1/5
This is so beautiful. One of the best written fanfics I've read. Thank you!
SweetStrawberry13 chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
I really hope that you're updating this story sometimes. it's really great and I love the fact that George gets the girl. Your writing is amazing and I really hope you are going to continue this story!
clarydarcy chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Please please please update this an absolutely brilliant story that deserves to be finished. Oh and please don't kill off Fred l.
Lady Syndra chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!
GracelesslyFalling chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY. It's well written and has good character development. I also really enjoy that Ayla is a squib. Its a whole new take on a George-OC story. It was just what I was looking for. I'm so happy I stumbled upon it. PLEASE update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Rach
xoxo
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Love how you write. Your Fred and George are magnificent!
Thedetectiveinthephonebooth chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
You have to update like now! I love this story I couldn't find it for awhile but I'm soooooo glad I found it again. Keep up the great work Dietcokelover :)
DMG5440 chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
Haven't seen this fic in several months, so I re-started it over and read every chapter. Wonderful, amazing work!

This seriously is my favorite George/OC fic.
demisses chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Omg I love this! Keep writing!
marydidlaugh chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
Ohhh loved it!
LoloxBear chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
I believe you have quite a talent! This story is just lovely and your writing is beautiful. There are barely (if not any) grammatical or spelling errors which is refreshing to find on a site like Fanfiction. I think Ayla is a wonderful character and the character development is nice. The characters are most definitely in character which is also a relief. I am seriously starting to fall in love with the AylaxGeorge pair. The kiss was excellently done as well. (; I cannot wait for the next chapter!
lusciiousx3hsm chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I don't understand how this doesn't have a million reviews, it's so well written! And I'm so glad they're finally so cute and kissing! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
aPaperheaRt chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
That was so cute. Seriously, it was one of the sweetest things I've read. George was the perfect balance between jokingly fun and sweet. Please update soon! :)
dorkofyourdreams chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
This was brilliant! I believe that this is your best chapter yet. :) I love Ayla and George, this was so adorable and amazing! :D
EmberHaze chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
I love this story. I hope you update soon :)