Reviews for Trust and Honesty
me and Mr. Jones chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
The ending to this story is the cutest thing I've ever read! Great story! off to read the sequel :)
cold kagome chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
omg love it
storyholder chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
More is not enough for this.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Aww!?
The Modern One chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Terrific story! You did such a fine job with this, and so creative. I still felt the personalities of Kurt & Blaine with all the additional layers of your story... I don't know if that makes sense. I just read the whole piece from start to finish and really did enjoy it. I am sorry that it had to end, I was hungry for more. but I guess that is a good thing. Thanks for writing.
PawprintMusings chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
So, late to the game I know. But I just love this story! You write their personalities so well and the werewolf thing was woven in really naturally. I especially liked "viewing" the transition from Blaine's perspective. I don't think I've ever seen that before. I can't wait to gobble up the rest of your stories!
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Good story. Interesting and fun to read:)
kshayner chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I like your story idea, except your writing has a few errors. You have a lot of run on sentences, and in some places you use commas where there shouldn't be any, while you don't have commas or semicolons where there should be. I noticed in one sentence, I didn't know what was happening because there should be a comma separating two halves of the sentence. Just a thought.
youkai chick supreme chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
So I really didn't want to read this at first, because shit books like Twilight have ruined both vampire AND werewolf lore for me. But I'm glad I did. Omg, puppy!wolf!Blaine is adorable! That was so cute. I really did end up enjoying this. Nicely done.
GleeFanatic5 chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
This is a really cute story! I absolutely loved reading it, one of my favorite parts was Kurt interacting with wolf Blaine, that was just too cute! I loved the way Blaine acted like a little puppy :) I would LOVE to read more of that type of interaction, you might consider doing a one shot or something focused just off that :) Just a suggestion as I would absolutely LOVE to read it if you did! :D Thanks for such an amazing story, LOVED it! :D
Angelcataanna chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
lol cute!
Siludia chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Surprisingly, I loved this story, and I don't really go for Supernatural Glee, so well done. Wonderfully written and and enjoyment to read. Thanks!

Siludia
TerraMacMillan chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Aw... So cute! I loved the ending. That was a really great story.
jtangel chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Such a cute chapter! I love how Blaine forgets to take out his contacts, and how Kurt says he'll "fix him" if he licks him again. Great work! What's next?
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Awww I'm sad its over this was really good :)