Reviews for Stop Rewind Rewrite
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Love it:-)
Elizabeth Annette chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
finally! Santana yelling at Rachel sorta pissed me off. after all, he kissed her! glad somebody else noticed!
JustAmyRobHere chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
loved this
brightsparkx chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i really liked this.

id love to see you expand on it and write about their summer and stuff :)
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i like this much better than the real episode ending. it's pretty lame that finchel was brought back out...not a fan.

keep up the good work though. i like your stories.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like this version of the finale MUCH better! Thank you for putting a Puckleberry twist on that, first one I've read :)
thelostgirlfoundherhome chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
its really good, hope you continue this :C
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is the way it should've ended! Perfection! I love that Finn got called out. The little walk they all went on was perfect. And the cuteness with Jesse Puck and Rachel in the end. I loved this. Thanks so much for sharing.
Emrisah chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I liked it. That said, I found Finn a bit too whiny and somewhat unbelievable, but since I am a die-hard Puckleberry fan, I didn't mind too much. D Woo the Puckleberry! So sad that there doesn't seem to be hope for next season. ( Kudos for your story.
ArtsAndCraftsMajor chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. You captured the characters' personalities well, and I like the theory that Lauren and Puck aren't together anymore - we haven't seen anything on that story line in a while. Too bad Finn and Rachel had to get back together - again. Keep up the good work!

~Smiles :D
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You should write about their senior year.3
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Yep...Like this ending MUCH better:)) ...now, if we could only make RM see the awesomeness of Puckleberry, we'd be happy for season 3!
artist-in-the-making chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was very good. Personally I think Puck shouldve sang, but I hope he sings next time during regionals or something. He needs more solos. And THIS should've happened in the show, because I was not happy with the ending so much. Very nicely done :)
Mr.Light-of-Twilight chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love it and you did a great job on it as well. I wish it really did end that way, oh well you still did a great job.
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Why couldn't the season finale have ended this way? WHY? THis was amazing! Finn got called out on his shit, Puckerman being okay with singing Christmas songs in the Christmas episode got explained, and there was Puckleberry!

I hated the season finale, and I wish something like this had happened! But thanks for writing this, cuz at least I can pretend it ended with Puckleberry. /