Reviews for Passing the Torch
Uchiha Rai chapter 12 . 11/23
a body-swapped robin and naruto sounds great, I look forward to seeing it
bloodbrother 18 chapter 12 . 10/5
Can't wait for the next chapter love it and who is in the harem
Fujimaru1710 chapter 12 . 10/3
this is brilliant
giboh92 chapter 12 . 9/16
Update soon...
alexc123 chapter 6 . 8/30
I love pirates of the Caribbean
Sly the Coon Cooper chapter 12 . 6/19
Do you actually even keep track of the details you write in these stories? In the first chapter Naruto was said to love swimming, he went to the stream everyday.

And now he suddenly hates swimming?
Thestalo chapter 8 . 6/18
I just realized something, where the hell is Brook?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 6/17
Naruto is one LUCKY ass bastard.
Love the "Men of the D." all of them are pretty cool in their own way. Besides Luffy and Ace(and Naruto in this story) Trafalgar D. Water Law is one of my favorite "Men of the D" people.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 6/13
Well I already know of one person that will be in Naruto's Harem, Her name, Nami-san. Maybe Billions Bonnie not sure though. Personally I've always liked the idea of ZoroXTashigi, but at the same time she looks so much like Zoro's old friend that it would probably tear his heart apart to be around her, course there's also Perona the Hollow-woman, personally I like the idea of BoaXLuffy just wish he wasn't so clueless about females, but considering he's made entirely out of Rubber it makes sense as to why he's so clueless that and the fact I think Garp's given him massive brain damage.
Someone's been heavy on the Night Angel trilogy.
Have a Little Feith chapter 12 . 6/7
That reaction in the preview is PRICELESS! Add this, Death to the Stars, and your two Avatar fics to the list of fics I, personally, would like to see continued. Your fics are good, serious when they need to be, humourous at the other times. All and all a good blend. Can't call them perfect, because NOTHING is perfect, except Time itself. Looking forward to the next chapter of this, and any other stories I'm personally following. Hope that your health continues to be good to you, as well. Oh, and if you need help keeping money, look up something called the "Financial Fitness Pack" from Life Leadership. Using some of the information, I've figured out how to pay off nearly 10 grand in student loan debt in 3 years. Only thing left to do is put the plan in action. I figure it can only help pay ff any remaining hospital bills you may have if you know how to keep more money than you spend. Not saying you might not already, but it might be a good idea. Eh, whatever happens, see you next chapter... Depending on how it goes, I might review, but only if I have something to say about the chapter. I-it's not like I'm doing it for you, I'm doing it because I want to. Sorry, I couldn't resist making a tsundere joke. Speaking of Tsunderes, did you ever say if you were going to do a Naruto x Highschool DxD fic? Can't remember if you did one... If you ever do, I hope to see Ravel with Naruto.
loganhunter2 chapter 12 . 5/30
9 / 10
assassins.attack chapter 12 . 5/28
Loving this story, keep up the great work!
REGIS MARK 5 chapter 12 . 5/26