Reviews for The Twilight War
Berzerk poni chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
PLZ DO MORE!
alex chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
later... they went to the Cristie empire. but cadence was pregnant. most of the guards of all of equstria.
leamon chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I wish i was their because i wanted to join the army to enforce fair treatment for all.
leamon chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
jaw dropping
leamon chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This could be what every soldier trained for.
Tanthachon25 chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
MORE PLEASE.
Tanthachon25 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!
This is getting more bad-ass wqith every second. Cloud tanks? EPIC!
This is amazingly awesome, please don't stop writing this as it's just so cool.
Tanthachon25 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
HOLY CRAP THIS IS GOOD!
Everything is just perfectly awesome and ponies and high technology and bad-ass combat rolled into one and bkjsafdkjbabsfjlfbsJNBFABJRW VBJBBFSKNBFSKJNSBAFLKNSBFAJN BSFBAJABSFJHB!
Tanthachon25 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Holy crap this is good.
full review pending.
basalisk120 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Damn... I must say this is a truly awe-inspiring piece of work. I dont normally enjoy fanfics that deviate too far from the original storyline, but your's has taken it to a whole new level of pure awesome. in fact, I fell in love in ten seconds flat. I hope to celestia that you continue this amazing storyline soon. I await the next update with baited breath.
AceNavalPilot chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Wow, this story is getting really good! The way you described the Equestrian tanks sounded a bit similar to the UNSC Scorpion tanks from the Halo games. If a video game were ever made about this, I would really enjoy it. This is getting good! To those brave ponies, I have this to say: GIVE THEM HELL!
Sonar009 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Special Agent Fluttershy is terrifying, just throwing that out there.
DoctorWhooves chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
congratulations on yet another awesome chapter

still no word from what happened to Celestia or Luna huh
Lord Michael Blackburn chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
this, good sir, is goddamn AMAZIN'...in my head, i call this: HAWX 3, wings over equestria, it has the backbone of a clancy, you know what your talking about in miliatary/ nato lingo and its just all-round amazing, i wait for more. eargrly
Lord Michael Blackburn chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
rainbow dash meets air supremeacy? this idea is 20% cooler than most.