Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
pokemonjkl chapter 45 . 4/11
O.M.G am sorry I haven't Review for a while But I like to say This Chapter was UNBELIEVABLE!

Great Job see you next time.
mchap1154 chapter 45 . 3/12
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! Selena has RETURNED! No doubt three cons' are going to celebrate her return! However if I were Jack, Miko, or Rafael, I would run, hide, and never come out! Seriously, you three are so gonna get it the next time you cross paths with Selena, anyway, keep up the awesome work! The next chapter should be even better!
mchap1154 chapter 43 . 3/5
Dang Starscream, you scary. So many conflicting emotions! First the Cons' do everything in their power to get Selena back, now they're out for her blood?! WHAT THE FREAK?! I do however have a theory about what might happen when Selena gets her memory back, but I would like to see what happens next to see if I'm right or not. And what's gonna happen when she does get all of her memories? Will she return to the Cons'? Will they accept her back into their ranks? Will she go solo and go back to the way she was before the Cons'? SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS! Anyway keep up the awesome work, the next chapter shall be quite the interesting one.
mchap1154 chapter 42 . 3/3
0_0...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG That is hilarious! My money is Selena, she could totally kiss Starscream's A-double-S if she wanted to! Anyway, yeah, even if its not like a full chapter, it made me smile and made me laugh! So yeah, that was enjoyable! I look forward to what you come with next! For the next chapter, or shorts like this, keep up the awesome work! (I'm still smiling at Selena's last comment! Selena you are too awesome! If that's even possible, because your already so awesome!)
Little Ai chapter 42 . 3/3
Listens to what KnockOut says and obays
M0m074r0 chapter 41 . 3/2
I absolutely love your work! But I'm kinda confused, wasn't this chapter 40 last time? Why did it change to 41?
Fireblack chapter 41 . 3/2
So much drama...I like it!
mchap1154 chapter 36 . 3/2
SILAS, YOU KEEP THE FREAK AWAY! Selena does not a creep like you around now! So you just head on back to hole you crawled out of!
Mark-P chapter 40 . 2/27
I have to say that I absolutely love this story. You have a great writing style and an amazing concept. I can go on and on about how much you are great at writing but I feel that its better if I plead for you not to drop this story.

I've seen it happen so many times and I realize that you are at 40 chapters with over 100 reviews. I've seen magnificent authors completely drop stories that have a huge fan base for various reasons but it always hurt to watch that happen.

I've read hours after hours of crap fanfictions from senseless authors who have no concept whatsoever about plot; and I have to say that you GOT IT! Please keep this story going not just for you but for those who will stick with it too the very end! :)

Mark-P
Kirake chapter 40 . 2/26
YEEEEEES! The secret is out! I swear, this story is why I keep coming back to this site! But woah,... Starscream is definitely losing it. Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing... its probably a bad thing... I'm pretty sure its a bad thing, but to give the order to beat Selena down just made me that much more eager to read your next chappie!

Can't wait for more! Please continue to update this amazing story.
mchap1154 chapter 40 . 2/25
OMG! So much drama, so much action, I LOVE THIS! And when Starscream thought 'get my girl back'... O... My... God... My heart strings are being torn apart! I'm so conflicted! While I do ship SelenaXStarscream, I still enjoy that Selena is with the quote unquote 'good guys'. I don't know what to think anymore. My brain is so fragged. But anyway keep up the awesome work, I look forward to the next chapter!
Little Ai chapter 39 . 2/17
I didn't want to review until I read all the chapters from 1 to the latest update. I have to say this story rules iv never come across a transformers prime story where there is another alien as the lead character.
I loved the kiss scene with knockout really am hoping there will be another moment for those two I think knockout could be a better match than starscreen (starsceen is just to full of him self in tfp always has to tell others that he killed cliffjumper)

And I was wondering when wheeljack will come into the story can't wait to read more update soon please
mchap1154 chapter 38 . 2/10
Oh no, bad thing are gonna start happening again, I just know it! Anyway keep up the awesome work!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 38 . 2/10
Windu's Hunter! Windu's Hunter! Windu's Hunter!
Kirake chapter 37 . 2/6
Amaaaaaaazing!
Potatoe:

:This story shall be glorified for time indefinite, all loyal fans will prosper for eternity and the amazing author will be remembered throughout history as the grand master of fanfiction. :

The potatoe has spoken! Please update as soon as you can! Can't get enough of this AU! :D