Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
jjmoses2468 chapter 7 . 5/12
it is smooth criminal just fyi not important really
Devaedra chapter 45 . 4/28
Fantastic story! I'm starting to read the sequel immediately.
Than-Guan'Rose chapter 1 . 3/28
This doesn't sound like the autobots, autobots believe that all sentient beings deserve a right to freedom, this is how decepticons would act.
pokemonjkl chapter 46 . 12/24/2015
Once again sorry haven't Review for a while school the exams are hard thanks for this chapter And have A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

See you next time.
nightmaster000 chapter 46 . 11/29/2015
Sad to hear this fic is dead. I enjoyed reading. But i will respect you're decision.
Guest chapter 61 . 11/24/2015
That's a nice story. How long get to ending?
mchap1154 chapter 61 . 10/22/2015
My hate for Silas grows with every chapter he participates in. I wonder how the future will turn out next. Keep up the awesomeness.
RubixPsyche chapter 60 . 10/17/2015
Ooh wow, it's been so long since I read this
I didn't have an account before (I did before this though, just not this one)

TIS AWESOME

I hardly like OC fanfics but this? THIS I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO
AND YOU'RE STILL UPDATING

GG, FAVOURITE AUTHOR, I PRESENT YOU THE MOON AS YOUR AWARD (no srsly)
Kirake chapter 60 . 10/12/2015
Another glorious chapter! Im really into that deadly game between Selena and Megatron and this chapter is really well put together, you continue to impress me with your writing skills. *cheers*

Well, I honestly have to say that I forgot all about Arachnid, haha, and the thought of the incoming battle. Not really sure who would come out on top, but I guess that's a good thing, right?

Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for the next good read! :P
The Mollusk chapter 60 . 10/4/2015
Amazing story you have here. Yes Im new, but reading this from the very beginning to now has shown me how you improved as a writer in such a short period of time. Points to you!

One being that you have managed to cover so much ground, character building and plot while still breing in the first canon season! Holy Cow!
Two, because you have a BELIEVABLE oc in a huge universe. Introducing such a new element is something I always wish for in a story but never seem to find someone that is relatable.
And Three, having such a perfect blend of canon and your energetic AU is thrilling. And how you're portraying Selena in these last few chapters is personally my favorite. Would love to see some more Selena/Megs interaction on that game. Keep up the ground breaking work, I truly do enjoy reading your stories!

*APPLAUSE!*

-The M.
mchap1154 chapter 60 . 10/1/2015
Oh jeez, their is a s*** storm coming! and only a few people and bots are gonna walk away alive. Keep up the awesomeness!
PS. If Arachnid met Selena before she lost her memory, they would have been like BFF's
Candy456 chapter 59 . 9/10/2015
Hope you get better soon GradGirl2010
mchap1154 chapter 59 . 9/9/2015
Sick or not this was still an awesome chapter! And builds up an interesting atmosphere for the next episode! Keep up the awesomeness and I hope u get better soon!
Candy456 chapter 58 . 9/3/2015
There's a song that really matches this story, especially for your OC, Selena. It's called 'Fight Song' by Rachel Plattern. You should listen to it :)
mchap1154 chapter 58 . 8/19/2015
Breakdown and Selena have such a cute brother-sister relationship! Keep up the awesomeness!