Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
That's a nice story. How long get to ending?
mchap1154 chapter 61 . 10/22
My hate for Silas grows with every chapter he participates in. I wonder how the future will turn out next. Keep up the awesomeness.
RubixPsyche chapter 60 . 10/17
Ooh wow, it's been so long since I read this
I didn't have an account before (I did before this though, just not this one)

I hardly like OC fanfics but this? THIS I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO

Kirake chapter 60 . 10/12
Another glorious chapter! Im really into that deadly game between Selena and Megatron and this chapter is really well put together, you continue to impress me with your writing skills. *cheers*

Well, I honestly have to say that I forgot all about Arachnid, haha, and the thought of the incoming battle. Not really sure who would come out on top, but I guess that's a good thing, right?

Keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for the next good read! :P
The Mollusk chapter 60 . 10/4
Amazing story you have here. Yes Im new, but reading this from the very beginning to now has shown me how you improved as a writer in such a short period of time. Points to you!

One being that you have managed to cover so much ground, character building and plot while still breing in the first canon season! Holy Cow!
Two, because you have a BELIEVABLE oc in a huge universe. Introducing such a new element is something I always wish for in a story but never seem to find someone that is relatable.
And Three, having such a perfect blend of canon and your energetic AU is thrilling. And how you're portraying Selena in these last few chapters is personally my favorite. Would love to see some more Selena/Megs interaction on that game. Keep up the ground breaking work, I truly do enjoy reading your stories!

-The M.
mchap1154 chapter 60 . 10/1
Oh jeez, their is a s*** storm coming! and only a few people and bots are gonna walk away alive. Keep up the awesomeness!
PS. If Arachnid met Selena before she lost her memory, they would have been like BFF's
Candy456 chapter 59 . 9/10
Hope you get better soon GradGirl2010
mchap1154 chapter 59 . 9/9
Sick or not this was still an awesome chapter! And builds up an interesting atmosphere for the next episode! Keep up the awesomeness and I hope u get better soon!
Candy456 chapter 58 . 9/3
There's a song that really matches this story, especially for your OC, Selena. It's called 'Fight Song' by Rachel Plattern. You should listen to it :)
mchap1154 chapter 58 . 8/19
Breakdown and Selena have such a cute brother-sister relationship! Keep up the awesomeness!
Boggie445 chapter 57 . 8/18
please accept one of my challenge stoires just click on my name
Candy456 chapter 56 . 8/17
I cannot wait for the next few chapters! :3
Honestly I'm mostly getting excited because Silas is gonna try and find Starscream sooooon :D

Btw, Great story... 11/10 ;)
Kirake chapter 56 . 7/31
You've delivered once again! Lovin the fast updates, I literally ignore people when you update. This is by far my favorite f.f. on this site and I will never tire with saying that you deserve so much recognition for this work.

I love seeing how you are tying in the "office-romance" while still staying amazingly close to the original plot series. Megs is ruining everybody's day, but hey... would you expect anything less, haha! Along with Selena's and Starscreams relationship, I'm also intrigued by her and Megatron. Call me crazy but I think that would be a nice path to explore.

Regardless, love the story and I will be camping out patiently awaiting a wonderful update. :)
mchap1154 chapter 56 . 7/29
Now this feel scary,a and most intriguing, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
nightmaster000 chapter 54 . 7/9