Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
Boggie445 chapter 57 . 8/18/2015
please accept one of my challenge stoires just click on my name
Candy456 chapter 56 . 8/17/2015
I cannot wait for the next few chapters! :3
Honestly I'm mostly getting excited because Silas is gonna try and find Starscream sooooon :D

Btw, Great story... 11/10 ;)
Kirake chapter 56 . 7/31/2015
You've delivered once again! Lovin the fast updates, I literally ignore people when you update. This is by far my favorite f.f. on this site and I will never tire with saying that you deserve so much recognition for this work.

I love seeing how you are tying in the "office-romance" while still staying amazingly close to the original plot series. Megs is ruining everybody's day, but hey... would you expect anything less, haha! Along with Selena's and Starscreams relationship, I'm also intrigued by her and Megatron. Call me crazy but I think that would be a nice path to explore.

Regardless, love the story and I will be camping out patiently awaiting a wonderful update. :)
mchap1154 chapter 56 . 7/29/2015
Now this feel scary,a and most intriguing, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
nightmaster000 chapter 54 . 7/9/2015
Another awesome chapter.
nightmaster000 chapter 51 . 6/13/2015
Another awesome chapter.
mchap1154 chapter 48 . 5/18/2015
Oh you evil person! But I'm going to forget the tension of the cliffhanger as I epically geek out in 3...2...1...

...

OMG, OH MY GOD HE FINALLY DID IT! YES! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES! If anything this gonna this story even more intriguing than before! THIS IS GONNA BE SO FREAKING EPIC!
Guest chapter 48 . 5/18/2015
You never fail to deliver! Soooo... the elephant in the room is finally being acknowledged and tension is rising. I have to say, Megatron's status always crossed my mind from time to time, but I could only think about how Selena will react. All I know is that its common knowledge that Megs completely looses it and I can only imagine how he's going to regain control on one of his strongest assets.

And that, is where you come in! Your plot is amazing and natural to follow, anything you come up with will be amazing, I just know it! ;)

Patiently waiting for next installment. Keep up the great work!
mchap1154 chapter 47 . 5/14/2015
Dang, those three can be scary, but they crack me up! Keep up the awesome work, i look forward to the next chapter!
WolfAssassin369 chapter 47 . 5/14/2015
Oh this story gets even more juicy the longer it gets!

Please! Continue!
ReflectiveFirefly chapter 46 . 5/11/2015
Yay, fluffies! :3
mchap1154 chapter 46 . 5/11/2015
Okay first of all let me say, WE MISSED YOU LIKE CRAZY! And second, MY FEELS! My heart can only take so much cute and so much romantic fluff!
pokemonjkl chapter 45 . 4/11/2015
O.M.G am sorry I haven't Review for a while But I like to say This Chapter was UNBELIEVABLE!

Great Job see you next time.
mchap1154 chapter 45 . 3/12/2015
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! Selena has RETURNED! No doubt three cons' are going to celebrate her return! However if I were Jack, Miko, or Rafael, I would run, hide, and never come out! Seriously, you three are so gonna get it the next time you cross paths with Selena, anyway, keep up the awesome work! The next chapter should be even better!
mchap1154 chapter 43 . 3/5/2015
Dang Starscream, you scary. So many conflicting emotions! First the Cons' do everything in their power to get Selena back, now they're out for her blood?! WHAT THE FREAK?! I do however have a theory about what might happen when Selena gets her memory back, but I would like to see what happens next to see if I'm right or not. And what's gonna happen when she does get all of her memories? Will she return to the Cons'? Will they accept her back into their ranks? Will she go solo and go back to the way she was before the Cons'? SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS! Anyway keep up the awesome work, the next chapter shall be quite the interesting one.
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »