Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
Another awesome chapter.
nightmaster000 chapter 51 . 6/13
Another awesome chapter.
mchap1154 chapter 48 . 5/18
Oh you evil person! But I'm going to forget the tension of the cliffhanger as I epically geek out in 3...2...1...

OMG, OH MY GOD HE FINALLY DID IT! YES! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES! If anything this gonna this story even more intriguing than before! THIS IS GONNA BE SO FREAKING EPIC!
You never fail to deliver! Soooo... the elephant in the room is finally being acknowledged and tension is rising. I have to say, Megatron's status always crossed my mind from time to time, but I could only think about how Selena will react. All I know is that its common knowledge that Megs completely looses it and I can only imagine how he's going to regain control on one of his strongest assets.

And that, is where you come in! Your plot is amazing and natural to follow, anything you come up with will be amazing, I just know it! ;)

Patiently waiting for next installment. Keep up the great work!
mchap1154 chapter 47 . 5/14
Dang, those three can be scary, but they crack me up! Keep up the awesome work, i look forward to the next chapter!
WolfAssassin369 chapter 47 . 5/14
Oh this story gets even more juicy the longer it gets!

Please! Continue!
ReflectiveFirefly chapter 46 . 5/11
Yay, fluffies! :3
mchap1154 chapter 46 . 5/11
Okay first of all let me say, WE MISSED YOU LIKE CRAZY! And second, MY FEELS! My heart can only take so much cute and so much romantic fluff!
pokemonjkl chapter 45 . 4/11
O.M.G am sorry I haven't Review for a while But I like to say This Chapter was UNBELIEVABLE!

Great Job see you next time.
mchap1154 chapter 45 . 3/12
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! Selena has RETURNED! No doubt three cons' are going to celebrate her return! However if I were Jack, Miko, or Rafael, I would run, hide, and never come out! Seriously, you three are so gonna get it the next time you cross paths with Selena, anyway, keep up the awesome work! The next chapter should be even better!
mchap1154 chapter 43 . 3/5
Dang Starscream, you scary. So many conflicting emotions! First the Cons' do everything in their power to get Selena back, now they're out for her blood?! WHAT THE FREAK?! I do however have a theory about what might happen when Selena gets her memory back, but I would like to see what happens next to see if I'm right or not. And what's gonna happen when she does get all of her memories? Will she return to the Cons'? Will they accept her back into their ranks? Will she go solo and go back to the way she was before the Cons'? SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS! Anyway keep up the awesome work, the next chapter shall be quite the interesting one.
mchap1154 chapter 42 . 3/3
0_0...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG That is hilarious! My money is Selena, she could totally kiss Starscream's A-double-S if she wanted to! Anyway, yeah, even if its not like a full chapter, it made me smile and made me laugh! So yeah, that was enjoyable! I look forward to what you come with next! For the next chapter, or shorts like this, keep up the awesome work! (I'm still smiling at Selena's last comment! Selena you are too awesome! If that's even possible, because your already so awesome!)
Little Ai chapter 42 . 3/3
Listens to what KnockOut says and obays
M0m074r0 chapter 41 . 3/2
I absolutely love your work! But I'm kinda confused, wasn't this chapter 40 last time? Why did it change to 41?
Fireblack chapter 41 . 3/2
So much drama...I like it!
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »