Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
Salem '72 chapter 41 . 3/2/2015
So much drama...I like it!
mchap1154 chapter 36 . 3/2/2015
SILAS, YOU KEEP THE FREAK AWAY! Selena does not a creep like you around now! So you just head on back to hole you crawled out of!
Mark-P chapter 40 . 2/27/2015
I have to say that I absolutely love this story. You have a great writing style and an amazing concept. I can go on and on about how much you are great at writing but I feel that its better if I plead for you not to drop this story.

I've seen it happen so many times and I realize that you are at 40 chapters with over 100 reviews. I've seen magnificent authors completely drop stories that have a huge fan base for various reasons but it always hurt to watch that happen.

I've read hours after hours of crap fanfictions from senseless authors who have no concept whatsoever about plot; and I have to say that you GOT IT! Please keep this story going not just for you but for those who will stick with it too the very end! :)

Mark-P
Kirake chapter 40 . 2/26/2015
YEEEEEES! The secret is out! I swear, this story is why I keep coming back to this site! But woah,... Starscream is definitely losing it. Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing... its probably a bad thing... I'm pretty sure its a bad thing, but to give the order to beat Selena down just made me that much more eager to read your next chappie!

Can't wait for more! Please continue to update this amazing story.
mchap1154 chapter 40 . 2/25/2015
OMG! So much drama, so much action, I LOVE THIS! And when Starscream thought 'get my girl back'... O... My... God... My heart strings are being torn apart! I'm so conflicted! While I do ship SelenaXStarscream, I still enjoy that Selena is with the quote unquote 'good guys'. I don't know what to think anymore. My brain is so fragged. But anyway keep up the awesome work, I look forward to the next chapter!
Little Ai chapter 39 . 2/17/2015
I didn't want to review until I read all the chapters from 1 to the latest update. I have to say this story rules iv never come across a transformers prime story where there is another alien as the lead character.
I loved the kiss scene with knockout really am hoping there will be another moment for those two I think knockout could be a better match than starscreen (starsceen is just to full of him self in tfp always has to tell others that he killed cliffjumper)

And I was wondering when wheeljack will come into the story can't wait to read more update soon please
mchap1154 chapter 38 . 2/10/2015
Oh no, bad thing are gonna start happening again, I just know it! Anyway keep up the awesome work!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 38 . 2/10/2015
Windu's Hunter! Windu's Hunter! Windu's Hunter!
Kirake chapter 37 . 2/6/2015
Amaaaaaaazing!
Potatoe:

:This story shall be glorified for time indefinite, all loyal fans will prosper for eternity and the amazing author will be remembered throughout history as the grand master of fanfiction. :

The potatoe has spoken! Please update as soon as you can! Can't get enough of this AU! :D
mchap1154 chapter 37 . 2/3/2015
DUDE! That last sentence is total fore-shadowing! And it is rather unsettling how similar Arachnid is to Selena when she was with the cons. I think those two would be the best of friends. That would make an awesome piece of fan art! Anyway keep up the awesome work, I look forward to the next chapter!
pokemonjkl chapter 36 . 1/30/2015
O.M.G am sorry I haven't Review for a while and I read the Chapter 34 to Chapter 36 and I love it see you on the next update.
Neon chapter 36 . 1/18/2015
I'm not guilty to say I don't give a shit about Arcee and Jack's situation. SELENA NEEDS HER FUCKING MEMORIES BACK!
Sorry for swearing
Guest chapter 36 . 1/18/2015
More updates soon
ZabuzasGirl chapter 36 . 1/18/2015
Windu's Hunter! Windu's Hunter! Windu's Hunter!
mchap1154 chapter 35 . 1/16/2015
SO. MUCH. FUN! I adored the costume contest, personally I think Selena and Miko won by a landslide! And is Raf developing a crush on Selena?! OMG if Miko finds out, heaven forbid what her reaction will be! Anyway, totally awesome update! Can't wait for the next one! Plus, Selena and the bots' are becoming friends!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »