Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
ReflectiveFirefly chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh goodness, I absolutely love this story! All of the bots are in character and the OC you have created has so much depth! Keeping the balance between good and evil is difficult and you've pulled it off with ease. The chapters are long and well written, and the main character isn't annoying or outrageously strong.
Keep writing girl, this is impressive and I can't wait to read more! 3
Kirake chapter 33 . 9/8/2014
My GOD... Starscream is just too much for me right now,... it was so peaceful! The last scene was just perfect. (An evil, destructive scene was exactly what I needed! :D) Cant wait to see how Selena interacts with the bots, can't wait to see Screamer throw a fit, can't wait to see your next update!

Love your work, beautiful (awesome) as always.

-Kitty Out
pokemonjkl chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
Oh MY O_O and faint X_X see you on the next update.
AkatsukiKittenGirl chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
UPDATE
Besseria chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
I have to admit, this fanfic is my all time favourite where a human OC is involved. There is none, with human OCs as well, that can compare to this one.

Keep up with the good work. :D
mchap1154 chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
Poor Doctor Jarrah, the cons are out for blood now, well in the bots case, energon. Anyway, yes it's sad about the people at the hospital, but, HORRAY! Selena and the gang are together once more! Time for a fresh start! Can't wait to see what happens next ;D
Kirake chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
*cue the explosive music, epic narrator* xD ... Wow... This chapter... This STORY is just fantastic. I can see this chappie as a legit script on some HBO show, im so jealous. :D I dont know how you do it, but dont stop.

This cliffhanger is so intense its obnoxious, haha, I dont know how i feel. Cant wait for the next chappie! We see how the Autobots are taking it, cant wait to hear about the Cons.

-Kitty Out
AkatsukiKittenGirl chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
UPDATE
Neon chapter 32 . 8/14/2014
PRIMUS NO PLEASE WHY SELENA STARSCREAM NEEDS YOU REGAIN YOUR MEMORIES AND GO BACK DAMNIT AKDBDHJSBABS
Okay I'm done, nice chapter, bye
Kasumiren chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
Please update, I absolutely love your story.
I believe I started reading maybe 3 weeks ago, since then I've read a chapter or two a day and I'm hooked. Honestly I don't think I've read another fanfic as awesome as this one. I love Selena and the slow growing relationship she has with Starscream. And lemme tell ya, I always thought Tfp Starscream as an annoying pest... but reading your story I grew some respect for him lol.
As for this chapter, oh gwad she lost her memory XD maybe when she sees the 'cons again she'll get 'em back.
But anyways, can't wait for the next chapter. Stay fabulous!
AkatsukiKittenGirl chapter 31 . 7/24/2014
UPDATE
pokemonjkl chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
Oh my I can't wait for the next update see you next time.
Kirake chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
Oh man,... just,... wow. I would have never thought that everything could escalate so quickly. I picked sides so quickly when Screamer confronted K.O. I surprised even myself. But anyway, another awesome chappie filled with so much action I could barely keep myself in line. This story is truly one of my favorites, and I'm glad you choose to update for those camping outside.

Love your work, cant wait to hear more from you!

Kitty Out! -
Trigun-Vash chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
woah. OMG. I hope just wow. This was sooooo good. I loved it sooo much! She said she loved Starscream! eeekkkkk I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope they see each other soon.
Akuma's Raze chapter 30 . 6/30/2014