Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
pokemonjkl chapter 36 . 1/30
O.M.G am sorry I haven't Review for a while and I read the Chapter 34 to Chapter 36 and I love it see you on the next update.
Neon chapter 36 . 1/18
I'm not guilty to say I don't give a shit about Arcee and Jack's situation. SELENA NEEDS HER FUCKING MEMORIES BACK!
Sorry for swearing
More updates soon
ZabuzasGirl chapter 36 . 1/18
Windu's Hunter! Windu's Hunter! Windu's Hunter!
mchap1154 chapter 35 . 1/16
SO. MUCH. FUN! I adored the costume contest, personally I think Selena and Miko won by a landslide! And is Raf developing a crush on Selena?! OMG if Miko finds out, heaven forbid what her reaction will be! Anyway, totally awesome update! Can't wait for the next one! Plus, Selena and the bots' are becoming friends!
ReflectiveFirefly chapter 35 . 1/15
Fantastic chapter, as always! :) I can't wait for Scream to come get Selena! Xoxo Keep up the great work sweetie!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/26/2014
Loving this so much!
Lung Tien Lien chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
Finally, I've been able to get around and review this story! I must say that I've been enjoying it thus far. It's action-packed, emotionally charged, and just plain fun. Selena has interesting powers, a mysterious backstory, and is fun to read about. There are some Sue-esque hints here and there, but, aside from that, she's one of the better OCs I've read about in the past year or so. God, the depths some people have their OCs sink too...

Anyway, you also write the canon characters very well; I feel like I'm watching interactions from the show. Selena's love-hate relationship with Team Prime is frustrating, saddening, and heartwarming all at the same time. I also like how the more serious protagonists, like Agent Fowler and Jack, don't automatically forgive or like her after all she's done in the name of the Decepticons and her people. (You have no idea how refreshing that aspect is to me.) It adds that lovely touch of realism and adds great tension to her relationships among the Autobots.

The dynamic between Selena and Starscream (and Knock Out) is also witty and full of emotion. The way they empathize with each other about their opinions of the Autobots, Megatron, etc. is very believable and full of chemistry. I also enjoy the dry, sarcastic edge you tack on to their banter; it helps me further engage with them and the fic as a whole. Selena makes for a fun addition to the Decepticon ranks.

A very good job, my dear, and a great cliffhanger to leave off on in this chapter. Looking forward to more!
ReflectiveFirefly chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh goodness, I absolutely love this story! All of the bots are in character and the OC you have created has so much depth! Keeping the balance between good and evil is difficult and you've pulled it off with ease. The chapters are long and well written, and the main character isn't annoying or outrageously strong.
Keep writing girl, this is impressive and I can't wait to read more! 3
Kirake chapter 33 . 9/8/2014
My GOD... Starscream is just too much for me right now,... it was so peaceful! The last scene was just perfect. (An evil, destructive scene was exactly what I needed! :D) Cant wait to see how Selena interacts with the bots, can't wait to see Screamer throw a fit, can't wait to see your next update!

Love your work, beautiful (awesome) as always.

-Kitty Out
pokemonjkl chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
Oh MY O_O and faint X_X see you on the next update.
AkatsukiKittenGirl chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
UPDATE
Besseria chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
I have to admit, this fanfic is my all time favourite where a human OC is involved. There is none, with human OCs as well, that can compare to this one.

Keep up with the good work. :D
mchap1154 chapter 33 . 8/17/2014
Poor Doctor Jarrah, the cons are out for blood now, well in the bots case, energon. Anyway, yes it's sad about the people at the hospital, but, HORRAY! Selena and the gang are together once more! Time for a fresh start! Can't wait to see what happens next ;D
Kirake chapter 32 . 8/17/2014
*cue the explosive music, epic narrator* xD ... Wow... This chapter... This STORY is just fantastic. I can see this chappie as a legit script on some HBO show, im so jealous. :D I dont know how you do it, but dont stop.

This cliffhanger is so intense its obnoxious, haha, I dont know how i feel. Cant wait for the next chappie! We see how the Autobots are taking it, cant wait to hear about the Cons.

-Kitty Out