Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
Akuma's Raze chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMP, awesomeness! His is a great story! Keep writing! 'Till all are one!
pokemonjkl chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
Wow that just wow But I love it! update soon.
srayt chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
Estoy leyendo tu historia y me gusta mucho, pero me gustarĂ­a que astualizaces pronto la nueva historia de kingdom hearts
Grievousorvenom chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
Absolutely loved it. This story gets better each addition. Keep up the fab work.
devildog452 chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Thank you for the comment at the beginning you flatter me.
mchap1154 chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Ok first of all, thank you so much for updating, i've been dying to see what was next, and second its nice to see that those two are starting to get along now, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was KO's turn in the next chapter, anyway keep up the good work, i'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
nightmaster000 chapter 18 . 1/17/2013
Great chapter
PotatoeHead chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
This story is amazing, and absolutely fun to read! I've never read anything like this before and I truly appreciate a unique story. How you set up your characters and scenerios are amazing. :D
I personally love Starscream,... and in this story he's well brought out. Its so outstandingly well, that he seems as if he's the actual TFP Starscream, all characterized, scripted, plotted, and ready to go. :-)

I just love this story so much, I would read it over and over again. I was just glad that there were many chapters to read because everytime I reached the end, or if there was a cliffhanger, I would be on the brink of fainting if I didn't get to read what was next! Lol.

But I'm at that point. Dx

Plz update as fast as possible! My daily schedule revolves around me checking the posts to see if your story has been updated. But keep going strong, you're an amazing writer! :)

Til nxt time we meet, ... PotatoeHead :)
mchap1154 chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
THAT... WAS... AWESOME... You have got to update this soon, I so love this story, esp. the part where KO and BD came in, keep the update coming KK.
Selena Snow chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
OHMYGOSH GAHHHHHH! This chapter was so freakin' epic! And the end- you made me squeal! I think that Raf has a little crush on Miss Selena. ;) I bet he was so happy to see her!

And I watched the season finale last night, too! ARGH! I wanted to cry! The tension was so thick, and then they all got scattered, and the last few seconds showed Optimus's arm just sticking out of the rubble! AAAHH! The insanity!

And...PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLLLLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE YOUR STORY AND I NEED MORE! :D
pokemonjkl chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Oh Yeah Me too I can't wait for Transformers Prime Season 3! Oh and Selena ROCK'S update soon.
Kirake chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Update PLEASE! The suspense is killing me,...and its only been 2 minutes! xD I just can't get enough of this story :D Its gorgeous! xD
Selena Snow chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
UPDATE SOON PLEEEEEASE! :D
Grievousorvenom chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Oh update soon please! I beg of you!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »