Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
EHSparkwoman chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Ooh! I like this! Sorta wished that the reason Selena (or Starscream) gave was because they are in love but I like how you did it. Update soon!
nightmaster000 chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
Selena and Starscream have grown close and now with Starscream in charge Selena has become second in command of the Decepticons. How will this affect the war?
ShayneMeiro chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Man, this fic ROCKS! :3 SO awesome!

I am waiting eagerly for the next part! :D
badgerfang chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Soundwave is always a good shield.
Capriicious chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
I really, really tend not to understand why there isn't as many reviews as there should. It's just hard finding an actual story that someone's done quite well with concerning transformers, ha. Never the less, not the same old characters. Out of most ones you've found a way to catch attention, especially with your own , the background, personality. You've done that with everyone. xD But, anyway do continue and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You've made a laugh out of me numerous times, especially at the last scene in this chapter. I'm interested to see how later on Knockout is coming into play as well as overall how things go.
3 chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Lord Megadick XDD
badgerfang chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
poor Starscream...
Kirake chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
WHOOOO! Fast update! I couldnt help but laugh a little when Megatron stomped on Selena. . LOL (good times) Cant wait for the next update!

Kitty Out! -
pokemonjkl chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Great job update more chapter soon.
Grievousorvenom chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
i've totally fallen in love with this fic, please update soon :P
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
Good chapter, what plan is Starscream cooking up now?
Kirake chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
So glad your back. This made my day, nothings better then an action packed read including Starscream. Please continue this awesome work and update as soon as you can! Or I'll find you! .

Kitty Out! -
badgerfang chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
hmm... listing to

linkon park nightcored make me think of Selena.
Grievousorvenom chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
love its! and yes, update soon :P but I don't mind if ypu take time away from a fic *wink* i permit it too you U
nightmaster000 chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Great chapter just what is Selena planning now.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »