Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
Eyrmia chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
Great chapter – keep up the good work! ]
Abyss chapter 21 . 10/2/2013
What would be awesome is if she called him by the name of her former lover. That would lead to questions and wonderful touching stories and blowing on that spark of a relationship when Screamer realizes he's practically the reincarnation of the man she loved
Neon chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Let the romance begin...
mchap1154 chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
OOoooooo 'Scream you got it bad! But I do wonder what his and KO's reactions would be if she told them that she was engaged on her planet, they would Flip. Out! Anyway can't wait to see what happens next, this was a totally awesome chapter, I love the little fights that KO and SS get into when its about Selena, its hilarious! Anyway keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see what happens next!
pokemonjkl chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
That okay and a fantastic chapter see you on the next update very ;)
Grievousorvenom chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Every update brings more and more brilliance! Love this story!
nightmaster000 chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
Great chapter. Glad to see a new chapter for this story.
Eyrmia chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
This is amazing! Ratchet's my favorite character, but for some reason I like it when he gets hurt. O.O Lol. Please update ASAP!
ThemSoundWaves chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Update soon please :) I love this story!
Yorkmanic88 chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
awesome!
mchap1154 chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
WoW... Note to self: never scratch KO's paintjob, anyway keep the updates coming I'm interested in this 'Hakudo' he sounds cool, and the part where KO and SS had that little chat about Selena OMG I COULDN'T BREATH, I WAS LAUGHING TO HARD! Anyway keep up the good work and the updates, I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
Shadowlocke Prime chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
Primus I love this story! I can't decide if I want Selena to kill the Bots or not... I love the Bots and all, but I totally sympathize with Selena. I feel her pain... you are one awesome writer and I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
Trigun-Vash chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Love it! Update soon please!
Overlord Prince chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
I love your story! I can't wait to see whay you will do when Megatron comes back to life! *shudders* Starscream will get hurt but will she to? Plus I love how you got the whole Starscream and Knockout loving Selena.
Akuma's Raze chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Write person, WRITE! Best story ever!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »