Reviews for TF Prime: Return of a Sin
ZabuzasGirl chapter 26 . 2/24/2014
Padawan Hunter!
mchap1154 chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Oooooo, talk about about dark secrets, Selena is probably going to be in a lot trouble when Megatron wakes up, but i'm actually excited to see what happens next, but i'm nervous too, i'm nervocited! Anyway keep up the awesome work, can't wait to see what happens next.
nightmaster000 chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Good chapter.
pokemonjkl chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Uh Oh Again as Jackie Chan would say BAD DAY BAD DAY BAD DAY!X_X

See you later.
mchap1154 chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
You evil little devil. HOW DARE YEE LEAVE THIN READERS ON A CLIFFHANGER! But then again, the suspense is fun for some readers, BTW I didn't even think that Megatron was coming back, I thought he really was scrap metal, mostly because this episode was somewhere in the beginning and since it wasn't there I thought you were gonna make it so that he wouldn't come back, oh well, ON WITH THE SHOW! When ever your ready to continue, can't wait to see what happens next :)
Ichimatsu-Sama chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
omp update sooon! it was gettttttttiiiiinnnngggg sooooooo goood! waahhh!
pokemonjkl chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
O.M.G that was amazing! great job A Happy New Year to GradGirl2010 and everyone ;3 see you on the next chapter!
darkblackandlight86 chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
I have missed this fanfic, life was quite dull until I read this baby!

I've also missed your writing style, it's different then comparison with other fanfics out here.

I will deffently be keeping an eye on this one!
Oh and happy new year!
nightmaster000 chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
Awesome chapter.
Rae the demiQuing chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
Oooo! *wiggles in seat* Can't wait for next chapter! I can just WATCH as the kids just suck all that bad craziness out of her!
Rae the demiQuing chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Geez, Raf is like me. XD
pokemonjkl chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
THAT IS BEST CHAPTER YET /\ _/\

Hope to see more soon.
mchap1154 chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
Yesh KO, I know you and Scream like the girl, but tearing up the ship over who would receive a kiss from her? Seriously, at least act like grown mechs, but not to much, because you gotta admit that this is COMEDY GOLD! The fights that those two get into, make me laugh so hard! I think i laughed so hard i was close to shedding tears like Selena! Anyway keep up the awesome updates, their totally cool as usual. P.S. Miko's reaction to Selena's engagement, O...M...G! THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST PART! Well i mean its kind of in second place, sorry, but what KO said is just number one to me! Like before, keep up the awesome updates, can't wait to see what happens next. ;D
nightmaster000 chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
Great chapter.
Neon chapter 23 . 10/30/2013
What. The. Hell... You cut it in half! But hey, Starscream/Selena progressing, Selena is beginning to realize ;)
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »