Reviews for Lost Child
Kaat chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
THIS MAKES ME TEAR UP EVERYTIM N
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Jerza is a heartbreaking pairing, yours is a heartbreaking tale, and...hearts are just breaking. Everywhere.

Like mine.

Your story is lovely. Really.

(Jellal, by the way, is probably the best way to spell it. I've seen a lot of variations on his name, but Jellal seems to be the most widely accepted.)
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Poor Erza
La Kalaka chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Truly, this fic squeezes and stomp my heart like no one bussiness, ouch! ... so sad, sad, a punc in the gut but sill you can't stop loving it ;_; I am tearing here, snif!. I really loved the feelings that transpired there, erza's pain, Mystogan feeling so torn for her and still you played on that thin line about his feelings towards Erza from admiration and respect that could've interpreted as romantic love ... nice played. Very sad, very tragic and beautiful... the last part has me wibbling... aaw Erza imagining Jellal embarcing her, *sobs*

Jerza is my OTP and yes, I share the same soft spot with Erza and Natsu friendship, they were fantastic during the Tower of Heaven arc.

Happily they managed to see each other during Oracion Seis arc and then at GMG and despite the shit that is happening in the current arc, at least Erza is happy to know that her Jellal is back to his senses and doing his best to be back in the path of light... I am a happy shipper :333

thankls for the amazing story 3
Mystogan Redfield chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Are you going to keep writing because that was freaking amazing I mean how Mystogan and Scarlets talk was and how you used you're words was awesome I really hope this isn't a one shot ::
Kaileychicago chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow, this was beautiful. I love Jerza & I can picture the confrontation with Mystogan/Erza happening off screen.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Love it! :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
How sad and sweet at the same time. Yey for the Natsu/Erza friendship at the end. Write more Jerza because I adore them too :))
Empty Skyes chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
YAY 3
moon strut chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
YES. JERZA. They are so painfully beautiful and sad and idek, but i ship them anyway.
I love you, and you should write more Fairy Tail.
Maybe some Natsu/Lucy if you're into that 'coz, you know, they are my ultimate otp.
gerzaP3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
aww ..3..so cute..
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A very cute and bittersweet story and I really enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was amazing! I loved every part of it, and u managed to make it seem really dramatic and real and emotional, this was really enjoyable though it made me feel really kinda sad when erza was crying :'(
But other than that this was really well written, thx! :)
Lucifer's Remnants chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
awesome
La madame avec le chien chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Have you considered the fact that you constantly start a new story and never finish it, or even bother to complete it. What's the point of being a writer? I suggest that you finish your previous works before starting others, it is what real authors accomplish.