Reviews for Partners
RedCeleste chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
OMG this is beautiful! Thank you for writing this! Grayson/Dami duo for life! Love these two and their bond! Please write more of them
jodyowl11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this fix was really good and it kept getting better BY THE WORD
Seriously u lived this a lot even if it was short it was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
I love this fic
NoMeImporta32 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
That was beautiful! I love the ending!
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I love that ending!
artemisjones chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I think there is something in my eyes, definitely not tears...
Dratias chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Why the hell couldn't this have happened? ;-; Freaking beautiful fic you wrote here. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *gasp* deep beath* THAT WAS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND AGSTY AND - OH MY GOD! I ALMOST CRIED. AND DIED. MORE. NOW PLZ.
OriginalRobin chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
It would be so much better if they did it like this. I don't know who would be Robin next, or what Dami's name would be, but it would be so much better. Gotta love the Dick and Damian partnership!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
:D I always kinda preferred the Dick&Damian partnership to the Bruce&Damian one . . . this was cute and so well done and made me so happy!
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Awww... :P
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Aggghhh! Big D and Little D! Together Forever!
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love seeing Dick and Damian as partners. 'Cause they do stupid stuff (and are awesome individually, much less together) and come out looking like they meant to do that. Who can hate them? Really. I loved seeing this, though. Thank you.
Electra Justice chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
AMAZING! I have read this a million times and still love it with all my heart, I just wish that you were the one who writes the comics it would be such a better place.
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw. I honestly think Damian is better off with Dick than his real dad. Harsh, but true.