Reviews for Bled Stained Days at IAHF
Guest chapter 54 . 1/13/2015
Please write more? Its so interesting. I like the serious parts of fanfiction universities the most. Also, was that a Firefly reference a while back? Nice to meet another fan.
TotallyAnonymous chapter 54 . 1/9/2014
How did I not find this earlier?! This is amazing!
(My sister just read that over my shoulder and says it's because this is rated M. Shut up, logical sister.)
I really do like it, though. It has amazing grammer and has taught me things I didn't even know I didn't know. Please update? Please?
AngelHairCurls chapter 54 . 11/13/2013
And it ends there!
It's safe to say I've been throughly enjoying this since a friend told me about this fic and it's prequel! I can't wait to see what happens after this. Your fic has me trapped in its story and I can't wait until the next chapter!
Happy writing!
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 54 . 10/28/2013
I really like this. The characterization is excellent, everyone has their own personality, the story is very well-written, etc.

I think this story is one of my favorites, and I eagerly await the next update.
Yours in hating Mary Sues,
Hazel
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Well, that's good. What was the fic?
Dixie C Jones chapter 54 . 8/22/2013
Name: Rose Diem

Species: half panda girl

Age: 16

Physical Description: Shiulder length curly red hair, with pink thin rimmed glasses.

Languages you speak: American

What languages do you want to learn? German, And Japanese!

Do you have any fears/phobias/allergies/worst nightmares that we should be aware of? No not really

Have you been to an OFU before? What's that?

Have you heard of the PPC before? Yes.

List ONE luxury item to take with you: My stuff panda Pandy!

YOU, IN RELATION TO THE CANON

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being 'dimwit who's only there for the hot guys kissing' and 10 being 'total applied history geek', how well acquainted are you with the Hetalia canon? I think I'm a 7. I love the hot guys but I love the history too.

Do you watch the anime, read the manga, or both? Both!

Have you played Gakuen Hetalia? I wish...

English dub: Yay or Nay? Yay!

If you watch the anime, do you watch it raw or subbed? Subbed, of course! I can't understand Japanese!

If you read the manga, do you read it raw or translated? Translated, see above!

YOU, IN RELATION TO YOUR WORK

Why do you write Hetalia fanfiction? I like the attractive hetalians to do it but it's fun to write historical fanfiction!

Who is your favourite character and/or lust object? Why? I like them all but America's up there as he's my country but Canada's up there too... And the Nordics... And the Asians... And most of Europe...

Who is your least favourite character? Why? Turkey. No reason really I just don't like him for some reason. I have fan girl problems with him. I don't like him but he's really hot...

Have you written het? What was the pairing, and why? Yes, England and Seychelles and...

Have you written slash? What was the pairing, and why? Yes, Spanmano, FrUk, PruCan and many many more.

Have you written a Mary Sue? I hope not...

What types of fanfiction do you usually write? Crack or adventure/fantasy.

Which pairings do you usually write? I don't have one

Least favourite pairings? Why? Anything that ships Spain, Romano, Italy, Germany, Sweden, or Finland besides Spanmano, GerIta, and SuFin

Have you tried to write poetry? Nope

Turkey or Greece? Greece

America or England? America!

Who cooks the best? France

France: pervert or misunderstood? Misunderstood

Bad Friends Trio or FrUK family? FrUk

Denmark or Prussia? Why all the hard questions?! Both...?

North Italy or South Italy? South Italy! He's so cute

PERMISSION FORM TO ATTEND IAHF

By signing below, I hereby waive my rights to sue IAHF for any damages inflicted upon me during my tenure on their campus. I will now resign myself for a very long and gruelling year of terror, hatred, and fear as I Learn Through Pain how to write good, or decent, or semi-decent, or meh-ish, or at the very least comprehensible Hetalia: Axis Powers fanfiction. If the staff members or the Mochis kill, traumatise, maim, or otherwise injure me in any way, I will not sue them because by signing here I acknowledge that any sort of harm inflicted upon my person is only for my own good and I deserve it because of my own stupidity and irrationality. IAHF takes no responsibility for injuries gained from class activities. I will not bring forth international laws or attempt to contact the United Nations or Amnesty International; being a foolish fanbrat, I probably have no idea what they are in the first place. I can complain to Mr. Allen/Hugh, but he will just laugh at me and send me back for more.

By signing this waiver, I put myself into the hands of the IAHF staff, even though I am probably not reading this because I am a foolish fanbrat and I am only agreeing to this just to see my lust objects or attempt to canon-ise my favourite ships. I will now waive all personal rights granted to me under my Nation's constitution and under the United Nation's Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The staff of IAHF are hereby given the right to do to me as they see fit, which includes but is not limited to mental and emotional abuse, torture, and death. This contract will be legally binding the moment I sign this, and I will not be allowed to leave IAHF until I pass my courses and obtain my license. I can attempt to drop out, but that will be a lengthy bureaucratic process involving mountains of red tape, and Mr. Allen/Hugh will not appreciate me inundating him with more paperwork so he will not agree to drop me unless I provide a particularly good case. This contract will not break even in the event of my death, because the Academy will most likely be able to resurrect me.

(Of course, all of this is probably going over your head, because it's just a big wall of text and we are not providing you with a tl;dr below. You're probably too busy anticipating being taught by your lust object, so you'll just automatically sign on the space provided, unaware of the fact that you just gave us your soul. Thank you for making this a very efficient and painless procedure.)

Rose Diem

Name: Maria Moon

Species: half cat girl

Age: 16

Physical Description: awesome. (Short curly black hair with glasses)

Languages you speak: English, and a bit of German

What languages do you want to learn? German, And Japanese!

Do you have any fears/phobias/allergies/worst nightmares that we should be aware of? Phobias of storms

Have you been to an OFU before? What's that?

Have you heard of the PPC before? No.

List ONE luxury item to take with you: My iPod!

YOU, IN RELATION TO THE CANON

Do you watch the anime, read the manga, or both? Both!

Have you played Gakuen Hetalia? I wish...

English dub: Yay or Nay? Yay!

If you read the manga, do you read it raw or translated? Translated, see above!

YOU, IN RELATION TO YOUR WORK

Who is your favourite character and/or lust object? Why? Prussia and England. Awesome and hot and British.

Who is your least favourite character? Why? Russia. ... I acted like I hated him so long with role plays I guess it kinda stuck...

Have you written het? What was the pairing, and why? Yes, Prussia and Hungary

Have you written slash? What was the pairing, and why? Yes, Spanmano, FrUk, Pruk and many many more.

Have you written a Mary Sue? I hope not...

What types of fanfiction do you usually write? Romance.

Which pairings do you usually write? PruCan

Least favourite pairings? Why? Prussia and Russia.
Russia usually abuses Prussia in fanfiction.

Have you tried to write poetry? Yeah

Turkey or Greece? Greece

America or England? ENGLAND!

Who cooks the best? France

France: pervert or misunderstood? Misunderstood

Bad Friends Trio or FrUK family? BAD FRIENDS TRIO FOREVERRRRR

Denmark or Prussia? PRUSSIA!

North Italy or South Italy? South Italy! He's so cute

Maria Moon
SharpPointyThings chapter 54 . 6/23/2013
Dear Fanwriter,

We are not quite pleased to announce that you have been chosen to attend the International Academy of Hetalia Fanfiction. This is a – yes, you guessed it – international organisation geared towards teaching you and your dim-witted peers how to write good fanfiction for the Hetalia fandom. Passing this university is mandatory if you wish to receive a license to write more Hetalia fanfiction.

IAHF offers a variety of courses, all taught by the characters of Hetalia. Do not irritate the staff, because they will be aided in their duties, academic or otherwise, by a troupe of Mochi Nations. If you do not heed this warning, don't say I didn't tell you. Please fill out the attached form and sign the waiver, and I hope I will not see your face at IAHF tomorrow.

From,

Allen Clarke/Hugh Fraser,

Course Coordinator

The letter and the attached forms were all in Bled as well, causing the girl to cringe. Matthew shrugged, sitting down on the sofa next to her desk. Kumajiro crawled out of his arms and toddled off in search of the kitchen.

The girl grabbed her favourite aqua-blue gel pen and started filling out the form.

Name: Emma "Pointy Things" Sharp

Species: Human

Age: 15

Physical Description: 5'1" very short, spiky, black hair. Brown eyes, thin, with pale skin. I wear glasses due to my near-sightedness most likely brought on by all my reading.

Languages you speak: English, Yiddish and some Spanish

What languages do you want to learn? German, Spanish, Japanese or Latin

Do you have any fears/phobias/allergies/worst nightmares that we should be aware of? Terrified of snakes and hate the color pink with a passion.

Have you been to an OFU before? Sadly, no.

Have you heard of the PPC before? Yes.
List ONE luxury item to take with you: My pet raven, Quoth, who is intelligent and makes a good spy and tolerates me running around bashing things with swords with him on my shoulder ( I am part of the SCA)

YOU, IN RELATION TO THE CANON

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being 'dimwit who's only there for the hot guys kissing' and 10 being 'total applied history geek', how well acquainted are you with the Hetalia canon? About a 9.

Do you watch the anime, read the manga, or both? Both.

Have you played Gakuen Hetalia? No.

English dub: Yay or Nay? Yes

If you watch the anime, do you watch it raw or subbed? Subbed, I can't understand Japanese.

If you read the manga, do you read it raw or translated? Translated, see above

YOU, IN RELATION TO YOUR WORK

Why do you write Hetalia fanfiction? I like Hetalia and history so it is interesting to imagine things from a nation's point of view.

Who is your favourite character and/or lust object? Why? Russia, because he is an adorable violent creep, and Punk!Arthur because I love British punk music and he is incredibly sexy.

Who is your least favourite character? Why? I don't have one.

Have you written het? What was the pairing, and why? No, I don't write romance.

Have you written slash? What was the pairing, and why? No, see above.

Have you written a Mary Sue? I hope not!

What types of fanfiction do you usually write? Humor, Song fics and historical.

Which pairings do you usually write? I like most pairings.

Least favourite pairings? Why?AmeBel, because it is completely unrealistic.

Have you tried to write poetry? Yes, it is probably awful because I can't tell the difference between good and bad poetry.

MISCELLANEOUS QUESTIONS

Turkey or Greece? Both, I love cats and ancient Greece, but Turkey has some AWESOME swords and weapons.

America or England? England, such rich history, not to mention the fantastic castles and SHARP, POINTY, THINGS! Plus the British museum is wicked cool (and there is my inner Bostonian showing through)!

Who cooks the best? France or Spain.

France: pervert or misunderstood? Misunderstood, but I'm wary of his forthrightness.

Bad Friends Trio or FrUK family? Bad Friends Trio.

Denmark or Prussia? Arrgghh, Both are equally cool.

North Italy or South Italy? South Italy, he reminds me of all the Italians around Boston.

From, Mr. Allen Clarke/Hugh Fraser, Course Coordinator

Emma D. Sharp (I did read the contract)
Delusions of Eloquence chapter 54 . 6/10/2013
Hello, I've been reading this series and I wanted to say it seems really interesting and humorous! I know that the chances of you still accepting applications for students are extremely small (This isn't really the best time for new people, is it?), but I might as well just do this, if only for the fun of it.

Name: Shimiao Amy Wang (I prefer Amy)

Species: Human

Age: 12

Physical Description: I have black hair, brown eyes, and I'm an Asian (Chinese). I also wear silver rimmed oval glasses. I'm about 4'9", and of an average build.

Languages you speak: English and Mandarin Chinese.

What languages do you want to learn? Well, Cantonese could be useful, and French sounds very intriguing.

Do you have any fears/phobias/allergies/worst nightmares that we should be aware of? I'm allergic to cherries and possibly fuzzy peaches, because they make my mouth and surrounding areas extremely itchy. I fear caterpillars.

Have you been to an OFU before? No, I have not.

Have you heard of the PPC before? Yes, a few times. They sound like very mysterious people.

List ONE luxury item to take with you: A pair of sharpened chopsticks to defend myself.

YOU, IN RELATION TO THE CANON

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being 'dimwit who's only there for the hot guys kissing' and 10 being 'total applied history geek', how well acquainted are you with the Hetalia canon? I think it would be a 9 for me, seeing as how I have more of an interest in history and enjoy conveying what I know about the subject into what I am seeing.

Do you watch the anime, read the manga, or both? Both, it gives me a wider view into the canon.

Have you played Gakuen Hetalia? No, but I have heard of it many times.

English dub: Yay or Nay? Nay, the voices are strange and it suggests too many things that should be left alone.

If you watch the anime, do you watch it raw or subbed? Subbed.

If you read the manga, do you read it raw or translated? Translated.

YOU, IN RELATION TO YOUR WORK

Why do you write Hetalia fanfiction? It's interesting.

Who is your favourite character and/or lust object? Why? I do not have a lust object, but my favorite character as of right now would be Macau.

Who is your least favourite character? I have no major grudges or reasons for dislike to any character in particular, but Prussia is quite annoying.

Have you written het? What was the pairing, and why? Sort of, I have attempted writing Austria x Hungary, but scrapped it. My reason was that it seemed interesting at the time.

Have you written slash? What was the pairing, and why? I have not. I'm afraid I have read too many explicit ones in the past to do so.

Have you written a Mary Sue? What's a Mary Sue? Yes, I written a horrible Slovakia OC, as well as one of Paraguay. A Mary Sue is an original character that is too perfect and/or breaks the canon.

What types of fanfiction do you usually write? Humor, adventure.

Which pairings do you usually write? Hm, I don't have much of a preference.

Least favourite pairings? Why? I dislike all incest pairings because they are awkward. I also dislike PruCan because it is illogical.

Have you tried to write poetry? Yes, I like to write ones about nature.

MISCELLANEOUS QUESTIONS

Turkey or Greece? Greece, he is more reasonable.

America or England? England.

Who cooks the best? France, China, North Italy.

France: pervert or misunderstood? Both.

Bad Friends Trio or FrUK family? Bad Friends Trio.

Denmark or Prussia? Denmark.

North Italy or South Italy? South Italy.

Signature: Amy Wang

*Thank you for your time. If I have caused any trouble, then I apologize in advance for my insolence.
- Amy Wang (王诗淼)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 54 . 5/8/2013
Hmm... I think the bridge fandom sounds a lot like "Les Miserables", as Javert DID jump off of a bridge.

"We're doing the best we can to stave off the oncoming storm..."

Pfft. I love how Howard made an unintentional Doctor Who reference (oncoming storm) in his serious monologue.
FH14 chapter 54 . 5/8/2013
Ahhh yes! I have a huge test and a giant paper today and this is just the pick me up I needed (and I think if the burst of inspiration I just had is sustainable, then OFUIAHF should update this weekend).

Love how with all of the Sue terror happening there's still time for a fanbrat to fuck it all up. I can't believe we're only four chapters into the third semester! I guess the update gaps have made it feel longer, but then again this means we have 21 chapters left of the story and a lot can happen in that time! (Which will be needed if this franchise is gonna wrap itself up. Something tells me you're not gonna go for a trilogy).

The framing device works really well in this chapter. And I feel like there's more direct ties to Hetalia with the Hetalia references (if that makes any sense at all) than there have been which makes me really happy :)
Alyss Hart chapter 54 . 5/8/2013
You're back O.O Yes! Since I love this fic a lot, and have been waiting since February for it to be updated (I actually read all the IAHF over the course of...two days I think when I found you from . Well, actually I found the PPC, then OFUs, then you but still). Argh, my crack theories are on overdrive since I kinda love well all of this. I admire the work you've put into researching everything, and am in awe just at how informative this has all been for me. I'd like to say this has made me a better fanfic writer, but since I am obsessive-compulsive about research and other tidbits to make my stories (all AO3 situated) more accurate I've learned a lot of this stuff on my own. Maybe not some of the history which I find really intriguing, but things like slash sex ed and stuff. Though the refresher course always helps. Also, I just kinda am enamored by the actually story itself that's so epic and just draws me right in. Though let me just say right now, I just hate some of these fanbrats just because of how realistic they are. I can see the 9th/10th grade me in some of them along with some of the friends I left back in high school. In this chapter and the previous all I can think about is how mad I am with the Mary-Sues and their little bleating lackeys for twisting around the characters so much. I know that's the point, but I can't help but express my hatred for it. Especially the mindless love and obedience forced on them. Fuck, I wish I could just go in and save them from the holy terror even though I know that's kinda Jennifer's (and the PPC's) job.

Speaking of which, I am almost certain that you are no longer accepting applications for "students" but if you are I'd love to be included in this if only for the $10,000 Homestuck Fantroll time period (One Panel). Name: Alyss Hart

Gender: Female

Species: Human (though I'm also a Pagan, so if I can get random spurts of crazy magic that doesn't even work that well I'd love that).

Age: 19

Physical Description: Tall (6'1/6'2-ish), chubby (though not horribly so, just not the type of person shopping at "Normal" stores in the mall), light brown eyes, long-ish eyelashes, strong prespcription glasses (very VERY nearsighted) rectangle frame purple glasses, normal length fingers, long wavey (dyed) dark red color tinted with a burgundy tone, full cheeks and dimples, rather flat chest. Is one of those people that's pretty far away, but up close is kinda plainer than most unless makeup is used. Six inch tall black and white tattoo of a phoenix starting at right ankle (highly stylized to the point most people mistake it for a peacock).

Languages you speak: English, some French, and no idea if its considered a language or not but Shakespearean English. Tends to slip between the three when overdramatizing something or just can't find the right words to say something. I am starting to learn how to write in Gallifreyan though (thanks Tumblr)

What languages do you want to learn? Gaelic, Sindarin, Latin, Italian, Quebecois French, and Wookie (all since I really want to be able to get out on the people I know and the ones I meet at conventions).

Do you have any fears/phobias/allergies/worst nightmares that we should be aware of? ...the dark, clowns, really small spaces, being alone, death, watching my friends get hurt and not being able to stop it, gore, poisonous spiders, snakes bigger than my arm, rabid fangirls, my mother hurting me again, myself/my thoughts, did I say clowns, car wrecks, and for some reason elmo. Allergic to bullshit and bees.

Have you been to an OFU before? I wish, but your's was actually the first one I've seen that's actually still alive and kicking.

Have you heard of the PPC before? Protectors of The Plot Continuum! Its actually how I found this OFU after reading the original series. I really want to join as an agent, but I have doubts in myself that my writing is even good enough to join. So I kinda just tend to lurk around watching everything happening.

List ONE luxury item to take with you: One of two things depending on which is a bigger luxury: Either the 'Drink Me' bottle necklace I literally wear everywhere and I've come to think of it as my lucky charm (its the one from the disney coture line) or Lamby, the raggedy stuffed lamb that I've had since I was born and is basically my safety blanket.

YOU, IN RELATION TO THE CANON

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being 'dimwit who's only there for the hot guys kissing' and 10 being 'total applied history geek', how well acquainted are you with the Hetalia canon? Nine please. I am basically a history geek in general, and Hetalia is just that much more amazing when I can apply the events I know about to the panels/clips happening before my eyes.

Do you watch the anime, read the manga, or both? Both when I can find translated scans

Have you played Gakuen Hetalia? Point me in the direction where I can play it, and I will.

English dub: Yay or Nay? Yay actually since I can get the inflection and empthasis I wouldn't otherwise get with just the subbed. Though I do love the subbed for the things that are left out of the English dub. Never try both at the same time though. Gets confusing.

If you watch the anime, do you watch it raw or subbed? Sub

If you read the manga, do you read it raw or translated? Translated

YOU, IN RELATION TO YOUR WORK

Why do you write Hetalia fanfiction? I am a what-if person that likes to consider things that usually wouldn't happen in the canon like "What-if Canada got mistaken for America in one of those moments that a life changing decision was made and as retribution did something that favored Canada more over America". I like writing about different views like how Belarus would've seen WWII and the Cold War. I want to find out what makes a character tick, what motivates them, and just how much pressure they can take before they crack. Though there is a reason my stories are on AO3, and not just for descriptive sex.

Who is your favourite character and/or lust object? I actually don't have a "Lust object" since I'm asexual, and I just have these things called squishes where I really just want to form a deep friendship with someone. I have a squish on Canada, Austria, and Sweden. My favorite character is Canada though.

Who is your least favourite character? South Korea, not for any reason other than he tends to annoy me a bit with his constant claiming of stuff, especially tits. Still, I like him just my least favourite.

Have you written het? What was the pairing, and why? As in heterosexual sex, no (It grosses me out a bit honestly), but I wrote an adorable fluffy non-sexual Sealand/Seychelles once since I love the idea of childhood puppy love and first crushes. Also, a bit of Canada/Ukraine, but it was mainly for an RP partner.

Have you written slash? What was the pairing, and why? ...yes...(I find it easier to write then Het since I can distance myself from it to the point that I can view it objectively without getting squicked by it) the pairings have been FrUk, CanAme, 2P!Can1P!Can, and EngCan. Honestly, most of these were in the context of RPs where I did it most for my partners, but some (CanAme and FrUk) I have learned to love. The only reason I ever slash/sex to a story though is if it naturally progresses that way. Not in the first chapter unless they're drunk and inhibitions loose (then they'll regret it the next day as they face the consequences), but slowly advancing towards it. I'll also only do pairings like EngCan or CanAme if it is first established that neither character is related in any way shape or form to the other, and usually to the point its AU and they've never met before.

Have you written a Mary Sue? I am ashamed to admit it but yes. In my Sophmore year of High School I wrote a character called Morgan Aarons who turned out to be one of those Mary-Sues with the horrible depressing story which the love object rescues her from after he turns her into a vampire-witch hybrid that's the reincarnation of Morgan Le Fay. I first started the story to cope with everything going on in my life at the time (A close friend of mine died, Parents' divorce, severe depression, etc.) not planning on it being much of anything, but when it cracked a hundred reviews I kept it going only because people liked it. Though once I started learning about things like Mary-Sues and stuff I took the story down so I could fix everything along with Morgan as a character.

What types of fanfiction do you usually write? Psychological Thrillers, Character Study/Analysis Pieces, Tragedies, Dark Romances, Parodies, Paranormal/Supernatual Thrillers.

Which pairings do you usually write? Whichever ones strike my fancy at the time since it changes often especially when I use a large ensemble cast. I've done everything from the obscure (Canada/Austria) to large ships (GerIta).

Least favourite pairings? UsUk and Franada since I can't help but seeing them as father/son relationships that shouldn't be paired together. Also, PruCan aggitates me a little since the characters don't really work together except in an overbearing relationship unless you drastically go OOC. Also Germancest and Itacest since they are both canon siblings and that's just not right.

Have you tried to write poetry? I gave up poetry in 7th grade when everything I wrote was either gloom and doom stereotype angsting or fluffy generic useless shit.

Turkey or Greece? Turkey

America or England? America

Who cooks the best? France with China coming in a close second with Italy a close third.

France: pervert or misunderstood? Misunderstood pervert

Bad Friends Trio or FrUK family? FrUk family

Denmark or Prussia? Denmark

North Italy or South Italy? South Italy

Miridiea chapter 54 . 5/7/2013
The funny thing is is that I was thinking about this story just the other day. Thanks for the update!
maplegod chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
"What the fuck did i do to get into this, i specifically warn people that what they are about to read is crack, i warn them, god damn it! And I always check for spelling and grammar errors, even without a beta! I mean, just look through this application, no motherfucking mistakes at fucking all! ...but, i don't mind being able to learn as much as possible while i'm here... This is an opportunity for more education!/shot for geekiness"

YOU, AS A STUDENT

Name: Katherine Lan, though everyone calls me Lan (yes, i am very familiar with the military. I am also part of the USNSCC, oh just search it up, and the AAP program... just saying!)

Species: French-American transvestite vampire

Age: 14

Physical Description: tall, lean, extremely high metabolism, black and choppy hair, glasses, black and feline eyes, an Asian (Taiwanese, not Chinese!), scarred (physically), very slight fangs, easily visible veins, cold

Languages you speak: English, Mandarin Chinese, and I am currently learning Spanish

What languages do you want to learn? Brush up on my Mandarin Chinese (i really need to...), practice on my Spanish, French, and Latin.

Do you have any fears/phobias/allergies/worst nightmares that we should be aware of? n/a

Have you been to an OFU before? nope

Have you heard of the PPC before? Yes, though i have never had trouble with them before.

List ONE luxury item to take with you: My sketchbook and sketching materials. "How about my clothes!?"

YOU, IN RELATION TO THE CANON

Do you watch the anime, read the manga, or both? Only the anime, because i cannot get my hands on any translated mangas
Have you played Gakuen Hetalia? No, i do not have the liberty of owning a DS, but i get the gist of it.

English dub: Yay or Nay? Yay

If you watch the anime, do you watch it raw or subbed? Subbed

If you read the manga, do you read it raw or translated? Translated

YOU, IN RELATION TO YOUR WORK

Why do you write Hetalia fanfiction? Hetalia is an inspiration for me, how it changed my perception on war and how Nations cooperated (or not) with each other. It makes me appreciate history so much more now.

Who is your favourite character and/or lust object? Why? Lust object? Are you fucking with me right now? No, i do not have a lust object, that's doing injustice for the Nations. (lust object, gaaahhhh! wtf is wrong with fans these days! You have to respect the Nations, not make them into your personal sex toys!) But my favorite character must be (right now) Prussia.

Who is your least favourite character? Why? None, all the Nations are special, and i love them ALL for that.

Have you written het? What was the pairing, and why? Yes, PruHun; they were childhood friends (?) and AusHun; they were married

Have you written slash? What was the pairing, and why? Yes, UsUk; "the special relationship" (not M or romance, just angst!)

Have you written a Mary Sue? Hell to the motherfucking no! Mary Sues are freaks of natures and results of girls with self deprecating minds! they shouldn't be so destroying of their self image! I fucking hate Mary Sues. And to answer the question, no, i have not.

What types of fanfiction do you usually write? Crack, humor, angst, romance. Not all together, mind you.

Which pairings do you usually write? Any of them. When i have the time and mood for it though.

Least favourite pairings? Why? None, unless the author is a fucking bastard and is an asshole about the fic. But i'm probably going to see my fair share of them at IAHF... shit. FML

Have you tried to write poetry? Sometimes, when i have a sudden idea.

America or England? England

Who cooks the best? France, China, or Italy. Gourmet Food Club, you know?

France: pervert or misunderstood? Totally misunderstood.

Bad Friends Trio or FrUK family? Bad Friends Trio

Denmark or Prussia? Prussia

North Italy or South Italy? South Italy
((Anyways, I loved your year one fic, and I am really anticipating more of this, thank you for the gloriousness of this fic! :)
Raelyn Sakura chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Um, this is funny, but I'm quite confused... Can I ask what is going on? I want to continue reading, but I don't know what is going on...
Luiniril chapter 42 . 1/11/2013
This is really, really good and It's my current favorite. Please update it soon. :D

Would it be still be possible to submit an application? If so, here is one:

The International Academy of Hetalia Fanfiction

Dear Fanwriter,
From,
Allen Clarke/Hugh Fraser,
Course Coordinator

Name: Shanelle Alyssa (Ah-lee-sah) Midel
Gender: Female, I can’t understand why people always mistake me for male. (She likes to cross-dress)
Species: Wind Sprite.
Age: 15
Physical Description: I’m a bit short. Tan skin. Brown curly hair, brown eyes and I’m Asian (half-Chinese, half- Pilipino.)
Languages you speak: English, Chinese and a bit of Filipino.
What languages do you want to learn? We’ll get to learn languages? Sweet! I wanna learn French and German!
Do you have any fears/phobias/allergies/worst nightmares that we should be aware of? I-I’m claustrophic, and I don’t like people touching me without permission!
Have you been to an OFU before? What is that? An alien or something?
Have you heard of the PPC before? Uhm… no? what’s that again?
List ONE luxury item to take with you: My journal or what I call ‘the Book’
YOU, IN RELATION TO THE CANON
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being 'dimwit who's only there for the hot guys kissing' and 10 being 'total applied history geek', how well acquainted are you with the Hetalia canon? 10, Unfortunately… I think.
Do you watch the anime, read the manga, or both? Both and the fan-made, especially those with England or Spain (But dun ship them.)!
Have you played Gakuen Hetalia? Hell no! I don’t really Seychelles.!
English dub: Yay or Nay? NO. Just No.
If you read the manga, do you read it raw or translated? Translated. As I said, can’t understand Japanese!

YOU, IN RELATION TO YOUR WORK
Why do you write Hetalia fanfiction? I practice my creative writing, and data-base writing! Uhm… and I like relating Hetalia to History… ugh… I’m such a geek.
Who is your favourite character and/or lust object? Why? SPAIN! He’s sooo hot especially when he smiles! GAWD!
Who is your least favourite character? Why? I dun like Seychelles… Does there have to be a reason to dislike them?
Have you written het? What was the pairing, and why? Austria and Hungary. They one of the - if not the only het pairing! And Hungary-san’s kinda cool being the male of the relationship. XD
Have you written slash? What was the pairing, and why? Spamano. It’s CUTE.
Have you written a Mary Sue? I think so… uh yeah… I think I did.
What types of fanfiction do you usually write? Romance, hell yeah!
Which pairings do you usually write? Spamano, USUK and GerIta.
Least favourite pairings? Why? Eehh…? I’m fine with any pairing…
Have you tried to write poetry? Err, no. can’t write poetry to save my life TT_TT

Turkey or Greece? Greece, I like him and his cats
America or England? ENGLAND! GOOO ENGLAND!
Who cooks the best? France. No mistake.
France: pervert or misunderstood? Misunderstood. Since I can kinda relate
Bad Friends Trio or FrUK family? Bad Friends Trio!
Denmark or Prussia? PRUSSIA! HELL YEAH!
North Italy or South Italy? SOUTH ITALY!

Signed, Shanelle Midel