Reviews for The Black Book
Richard071464 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Sweet!

Just thought you should know...there is only one 'r' in prostate...lol. It's a common enough mistake.
Richard071464 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Sweet! I loved this one, too! Keep up the good work!
Richard071464 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm liking this very much! Thank you! Keep up the good work!
Coco Reed chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Greetings!

Wow, you took the prompt... And ran with it, I must say. Thank you. :) I have yet to flesh out my own version, not even sure I will get to writing it any time soon, if ever. It's nice to see this actually put to word.

I find myself ever inspired by this game. It's actually taking my focus away from my original writing. :) At the moment, I am intrigued by the idea of Alistair and Aeducan (female for this) mainly because this union seems so tragic.

As for this story: The idea of the the three together is just so nice and playful, taking a break from the angst and hopelessness of some of the choices and events in the game. Wonderful job.

Happy writing,

Coco Reed
Coco Reed chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Interesting bits you have here...

Hey, here's something to ponder: An AU, of sorts, with a hardened (pun not intended this time) Alistair, male Warden and a Zevran that takes Isabela's place as Duelist pirate king. Alistair and the Warden don't necessarily have to be in love for this, maybe just starting out in a lustmance, since Alistair would be hardened by now. Maybe it's just me, but that sounds like bliss... :))

These are fun stories you've come up with. Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing.

Happy writing,

C. Reed
Celestial Chaos chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
lololol. My name is Hadrian so this whole story was a mindfuck. But I mean that in the best way possible, because...well. The things I would do to Alistair. X)

Great job! Sometimes what we need is just a little smut. Well described, and I like the idea of bottom!Alistair. Veeeery intriguing.
Celestial Chaos chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
"We will survive whatever tomorrow brings us. I believe the Maker rewards those who do good deeds."

Aw, Alistair. God, I love him dearly. I just found your stories and will be reading more. This one was great. I never really thought of the Mahariel/Alistair pairing but it was written well, so it worked out.

Alistair slash is always a plus. :D Keep writing, please!
giant-sequoia chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
guhhh...

WOW. That might be one of the hottest things I have ever read. Well done.

Going to read the other chapters now...
YoshisSupport chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Well well consider my kink filled to the brim haha xD oh and then add some on top of that. Fun reading so to speak hahaha

thanks for the compliments at the beginning too :3 I think i shall use that as how i view myself when i comment on things now :D
Madness of Angels chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
hey! so sorry i haven't reviewed in a while but i went to Florida for my summer hols...no access to the internet! i read your latest chaps for highever and as always you deliver the goods :)

but i really loved this chapter although a little fantasy of mine would be my M!Warden Mahariel and M!Hawke Garrett screwing Anders. hmm...maybe I'll see that in your black book sometime? hehe

but i loved this and bottom Alistair is such a treat to read.
gatorsnacks chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Wow lol - i think this is gonna be the white book soon lol * sorry for the corny joke couldnt help myself*.
YoshisSupport chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
hehe was wondering if they were to do something in that random period of time that there was so to speak free time for duncan and cailan 8D

not that it matters too hard but did i mention a 3 way for this book? lol it's been so long so i cant remember what i had asked 8D
gatorsnacks chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
You dont have to make the fen and seb one i was just giving you ideas if no one gave you any, btw these stories should be geting more reviews then they are getting their great :D
gatorsnacks chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Another "werid" but cute pearing is Fenris and Sebastion, just a random thought that hit while i was reading : sorry if this looks rude or somthing .
YoshisSupport chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
technically i didnt this time, but thought i read it, but then i thought about it and was like " uh oh... oops o,o;" so i just read it now

at 3am and im ready to fall on my face.. as i found myself reading your transformers story before this for like the past 5 hours xD or something

lol yes alistair maker is not his name 8D ~ now to sleep :3